User Controls

Listen here Scron. You melon head fuck

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I will come up to Toronto Canada and kick the ever loving shit out of you on your street where you live in front of that (cough pbllblablabla Hoity Toity voice) Royal Canadian Fag Force

Would they arrest us or throw hockey sticks at us to finish you off?

So Pathetic, a 30 year old kid getting his ass beat by a near 60 something year old)
    kill yourself you faggot nigger i moved to Vaughan with the woking niggers come up here to my hood ill fucking stab you on my way to work faggot nigger good luck getting through then trucker blockade on yourn BRANDON kike loving anti cocaine faggot ass nigger president
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I will shut your kidneys down with one punch.
    come chill
    jk ur gay
    why don't you steal some dogs and a sled and head to the great white north for the season. should only take you maybe 4 months to make it to the arctic.
    I have to go to work, something you don't know anything about you fat unemployed loser.
    I will be soon. fuck driving for these aps

they're so fucking unreliable. I dont want to work. I want to play with toys-r-us and Jeffry

JEFF-RY
    driving uber is not a job. It's something for college kids and immigrants to make side money.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood driving uber is not a job. It's something for college kids and immigrants to make side money.

Literally people were making 90k a year when it first rolled out

then they hired too many fucking cunts and lowered their ride costs and then they started doing it for just about anyone. Suddenly I went from high end Suit guys and CEOs to 4 smelly hoodrats kicking my seats and it costing them collectively less than to take a bus, not to mention door to door.
    You know what? Why don't you shut your fuck hole that you call a mouth and stop depressing me. I know, I need to get a real Job all over again.

I just do not want to work with people. I need to figure shit out. how to start something up.
    You're like 50 years old trying to figure this shit out. Fucking pathetic. Same age as my parents yet you don't have a single skill

My dad is a carpenter and my mom has a STEM degree. What the fuck have you been doing your entire life?

I've been working in warehouses since I was 15 years old and driving forklift for years.
    IM SORRY I DO HAVE SKILLS.

WHAT I DON'T HAVE IS A DO OVER DATE LIKE YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE 20 FROM THE SCRATCH. I GOT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.

Im not going back to working in some fucking cubicle. its actually worse because now they just set up big open tables and have table sessions and everyone uses a laptop and you don't even have your little cube to block sneezes and coughing and listening to fat women breathing when their noses are plugged up with boogers
    work in a warehouse it's a real mans job
    Already did that for a while. why would I? in the summer when the thing becomes a fucking oven.

in the winter you can layer but in the summer, you can't strip your skin off.

breaking my back for 20-24 an hour. No thanks
    stop going off topic, you white headed melon
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Already did that for a while. why would I? in the summer when the thing becomes a fucking oven.

in the winter you can layer but in the summer, you can't strip your skin off.

breaking my back for 20-24 an hour. No thanks

bring your own fan to work, warehouse work is easy as fuck. I work with a bunch of cute girls in yoga pants and have to stare at hot asses all day and then come home to a hot ass. My life is fucking great.
    Wouldn't it be easier to just stick people up with a hairbrush in your pocket?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I will come up to Toronto Canada and kick the ever loving shit out of you on your street where you live in front of that (cough pbllblablabla Hoity Toity voice) Royal Canadian Fag Force

Would they arrest us or throw hockey sticks at us to finish you off?

So Pathetic, a 30 year old kid getting his ass beat by a near 60 something year old)

Don't forget he also got his ass beat in front of his boyfriend's parents house for stealing his boyfriend's fleshlight.

Inb4 child abuse. Don't really care what you think :). ESPECIALLY don't care what some faggot in denial thinks :D :D
    Don't you have a fonaplats thread to bump? Or a job to be at? Oh wait
Jump to Top