User Controls

I'm scared for real

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I'm like Rip Van Wrinkle

I slept much of my life away. obsession with something clearly saturated with facts but the majority just plays dumb because of the bliss effect

fuck this world. I need money to build my fortress so I can curl up and when I feel that moment of totally taking a fukital.. I will lay in a special bed I build where I will sedate myself, and pull the string of the wet concret that will spill all over my body and face and that will be that. they'll come to my house and see a hole with concrete inside while looking for me. think it was part of a construction project I had planned

I need to find my jackoff place. did you actually read all of this?? How pathetic your life must be. Sheeesh
    You better be scared you fucking niggey
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You better be scared you fucking niggey

I'll punch you square in the face and knock out your entire family it will be such a hard punch.

thats how much stuff i punch your square face
    you better be fucking scared I am gouing to fucing fid you and nigger kil you nigger

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready did you actually read all of this?? How pathetic your life must be. Sheeesh

I read your whole post out of concern for you because you said in the title you were scared for real. I don't appreciate you insulting me for that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I'm like Rip Van Wrinkle

I slept much of my life away. obsession with something clearly saturated fats
    I need to find my jackoff place. did you actually read all of this?? How pathetic your life must be. Sheeesh
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Sophie I read your whole post out of concern for you because you said in the title you were scared for real. I don't appreciate you insulting me for that.

My thoughts exactly
    Nothing scares me.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Get your chicken form my chickenshack
    if you do not like your chicken you may not come back
    WellHung Black Hole
    Sophie has never fucked a nigger.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i haven't either
    Bradley Black Hole
    yet
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung Sophie has never fucked a nigger.

This statement is factually correct.
    Originally posted by Sophie This statement is factually correct.

How about black children? Black babies?
    Get the fuck off of my thread with your pedo shit

I am scared but it only last a few minutes these days.

accept getting old. its gonna happen to everyone

then x_x
    Bradley Black Hole
    what are you scared of paul wozny
    Wore my Paul Wozny mask around town today. Got quite a few sideways looks.
    Bradley Black Hole
    what' sa paul wozny mask lol
    black chicks r hawt
    My entire life I have these chemicals that feel like fear. I get panic attacks and some indigestion but its not just basic indigestion.

the combination of Gabapentin and Lexapro help. but I wasn't sure if I took it and didn't want to overdose. and I did it a second time and took the possible second dose but it was OK.

I'm still here. its just my body makes too much dopamine's and it creates fear and anger.

its just me. but I didn't want to sound like a little bitch so I turned it into a troll thing. but yes, I felt angst for 0 reason. just it happens. it's fucked up and weird but whatever.
Jump to Top