User Controls

if an 18 yr old was at ur place

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    would younguys try to get her to lick ur ass or let her if she wanted to?
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    id fuck her in every imaginable position while high on dex
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I'd be like who the fuck r u and can I have some money?

The fuck kind of question is this

I'd definitely see red flags if she asked to lick my ass or to have her ass licked. I don't think anyone has ever asked me those questions and I hope to keep it that way. Unless it was you asking and I had the worst case of explosive diarrhea ever. Then I'd let you lick my ass maciej.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Wariat would younguys try to get her to lick ur ass or let her if she wanted to?

i hope your mother gets herpes in the center of asshole and you go home tonight and lick it
    nah, i only fuck dogs
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I had 18 year old maid once, yes i can afford a maid. She was very pretty, black raven hair with beautiful blue eyes, after she was done with the chores around my house it would always be about dinner time. She lived in the bad part of town alone, so i often let her eat with me and my gf. I like cooking, and i'm pretty good at it, so we generally eat nice homemade meals, first time she was over she was so grateful. She hadn't had a proper home cooked meal in a long time due to her circumstances. Often she'd stay after dinner and we'd just shoot the shit, sometimes doing lines of coke especially on Fridays, it was pretty fun. She kind of got infatuated with me, which in the end turned out to be unfortunate because my gf started getting jealous and fired her.

I mean if i could have she would have been my second wife basically, common law, but i'm not a Mormon or a Muslim so it would be frowned upon if i had what amounts to basically two wives. Oh well.
    Originally posted by Sophie I had 18 year old maid once, yes i can afford a maid. She was very pretty, black raven hair with beautiful blue eyes, after she was done with the chores around my house it would always be about dinner time. She lived in the bad part of town alone, so i often let her eat with me and my gf. I like cooking, and i'm pretty good at it, so we generally eat nice homemade meals, first time she was over she was so grateful. She hadn't had a proper home cooked meal in a long time due to her circumstances. Often she'd stay after dinner and we'd just shoot the shit, sometimes doing lines of coke especially on Fridays, it was pretty fun. She kind of got infatuated with me, which in the end turned out to be unfortunate because my gf started getting jealous and fired her.

I mean if i could have she would have been my second wife basically, common law, but i'm not a Mormon or a Muslim so it would be frowned upon if i had what amounts to basically two wives. Oh well.

i thought your immune to womens control.

you need to get boosted.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i thought your immune to womens control.

you need to get boosted.

Doesn't mean i can't be considerate to my gf. She is considerate of a lot of things when it comes to me as well, so it's only fair.
    https://www.quora.com/Do-girls-enjoy-rimjobs
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    What the fuck kind of stupid ass question is this?

First of all, why would someone try to get her to lick MY ass? Secondly, no, I wouldn't let her lick my ass and I'd kick her right to the curb for even asking. I don't want anything to do some someone who would put their mouth where shit comes from.
    what about hana hays then?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Still no.

Idk what part of "I don't want anything to do with someone who (puts) their mouth where shit comes from" made you think there would be someone who was an exception
    Bradley Black Hole
    I do not want anyone to ever do the things you enjoy done to me either.

Like i don't ever want to have my anus explored by another person, that's too invasive and uncomfortable and quite honestly not something i desire.
    legalize cocaine

legalize cocaine

Jump to Top