User Controls

I've been calling black history month "black pride month" all month long

I even said "happy black pride month" to a few blacks at work and nobody corrected me. Think i'm gonna kill myself now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You're gay...and that's okay...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    war is peace

shame is pride
    smokemon Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny shame is pride

Piss is shampoo.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Is it because I said it in the forum name. kek
    Originally posted by smokemon Piss is shampoo.

farts are oxygen.
    smokemon Houston
    Image was a limited-time offer.
    ^Thats a pretty bad ass hut
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Don't let them fool you, it is black pride month.
    Originally posted by CandyRein You're gay…and that's okay…

Calm down
    I was bored and yelled a few times passing cute groups of women, this evening at the bar hop. I was doing it Kr0z style

"hey hey, settle down. Lay off the gas, chickens"

"FUCK YOU, WEIRDO" and some laughed and some I kind of killed their vibe for a few seconds.

that was for Kr0z
    Bradley Black Hole
    kr0z wants you to leave his name out of your cockpleaser
    Bradley Black Hole
    he literally told you he hated you, that you were a pedophile who touched his daughter, and to not contact him and you worship him like he had even liked you, peedy, you gonna do this to me too?
    please it's black pride month lets not act like niggers shall we?
    Originally posted by Bradley kr0z wants you to leave his name out of your cockpleaser

I don't know you. I'v known Kr0z since I been here.

You don't speak for his dead soul.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood please it's black pride month lets not act like niggers shall we?

You're all Racist as fuck. and Creepy Closet Pedo Fag, Bradley B is the worse.

He tries to act stereo typical black which is worse than using the word Nigger.

You're one racist fucked up person, Brad. No one cares that you have been with a Black Chick. that just means you're racist because you talk about it all the time. Plus you fuck kids.
    Crazy woman in Oakland. I Swung around this block too see what she was going to do, because I passed her and everything you see was fairly neat for a Homeless Encampment. only took her 3 minutes to do all of that damage.

I feel sorry for these peeps. they need to be put in a home. get treatment

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You're all Racist as fuck. and Creepy Closet Pedo Fag, Bradley B is the worse.

He tries to act stereo typical black which is worse than using the word Nigger.

You're one racist fucked up person, Brad. No one cares that you have been with a Black Chick. that just means you're racist because you talk about it all the time. Plus you fuck kids.

i hate racist niggers
    AOL made fake accounts by offering their users free 10 hour accounts over and over again. everyone knew this. and Dick Cheney's Daughter was the CEO for AOL

gosh, those Bush Boys had their dicks in everyones till.
    AOL is like pee coming from a cow instead of milk.

it's worth kind of something to some people.
Jump to Top