User Controls

Who watched this as a kid

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    it has a wizard of Oz like theme/genre. it's worth watching while high because its an old fantasy film. or watch it sober if you want to/; watch a cleaner film without the filth humor of today

starts of black and white but goes to color. I watched it as a kid so its nostalgic a bit. its only 320 resolution though. watch it on a phone if the quality isn't great/

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How fucking old are you, Gramps?
    Originally posted by stl1 How fucking old are you, Gramps?

haha you know only you, spec, and I are the only ones who saw this film as kids.

but hey, this movie was made 25 years before I was born. so it's timeless. Im sure at least the Millenials have seen it as well. Though honestly, I have not seen this film run on TV ever since I was a kid.

The only reason I looked it up was the term Bluebird of Happiness came up and I remembered it being the name of the film. the blueBird but the fairy talks about BlueBird of Happiness in it.
    Its kind of morbid. the angel children waiting to be born but "not for long"

:(
Jump to Top