User Controls

Fona 2-11-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Woke up.
    Drove to the post office to mail package.
    Came home and ate breakfast.
    Still hungry.
    Going to do laundry and clean a little before the weekend.
    Today should be a short day at work but I don't know if that means I get out an hour early or 4 hours early.
    I had another job offer this morning that initially pays better but the job is harder and caps out at less than if I stayed at where I'm working now.
    I turned down the job offer.
    Can't help but feel like I am forgetting something today.
    My Lancer is still at the shop and I haven't heard anything. Not even what is wrong with it.
    I'm a little annoyed as I dropped it off 4 fucking weeks ago.
    The guy told me he would call me but he hasn't and I haven't heard anything since last Monday or Tuesday. If he isn't working on it I want it back so I can get it worked on. I really don't think that is too unreasonable or a request.
    I'm going to give him a call now and see what the status is on it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Update: No answer.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    better buy some lube
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Better be prepared to get the Lancer back in more pieces than you dropped it off in.

Take the car to a REAL mechanics shop, not some guy working out of his garage. Sometimes you actually do get what you pay for, grasshopper.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he'll get to it as soon as he gets done putting the tranny in the the other lancer and gets the bad one back in your lancer
    cigreting Dark Matter
    4 weeks lol its probably melted down by now
    I called about the car. He has said that he has checked everything under the hood and all seems well but he also said the catalytic converter is fucked and because it is an Asian car it sort of actually needs one because of where the sensor is placed and yada yada yada.
    Long story short I owe him $70 right now and can't straight pipe myself out of this one.
    FUCK MY DICK!
    Im annoyed at how retarded of a day I am having.
    Not only did I have to go to the post office but I had to call the police to rescue my friend and they instead just left him there in chains.
    I turned down the highest paying job offer I've ever got in hopes my new job will work out better somehow.
    And now I have to go to work which even though I like it still sucks.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I called about the car. He has said that he has checked everything under the hood and all seems well but he also said the catalytic converter is fucked and because it is an Asian car it sort of actually needs one because of where the sensor is placed and yada yada yada.
    Long story short I owe him $70 right now and can't straight pipe myself out of this one.
    FUCK MY DICK!
    2 options.
    1 is cut the pipe behind the cat, take a piece of rebar and knock the fucker apart then weld back up. Or get an aftermarket cat welded in which is obviously more monies.
    If you gut the cat youll need a spark plug anti fouler drilled out and tapped for the o2 sensor size then screw the sensor into that and then into the o2 bung. This will make sure your check engine light doesnt illuminate
Jump to Top