User Controls

Kiss O Grams

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Did anyone here have these when you were in high school?

You could just anonymously pay like a dollar or two to buy a kiss o gram for a person, I think it was on Valentine's day, and there were designated students that would dress up as faires wearing hot pink tutus and wings and they'd go around school and find the recipients and kiss them in the cheek with bright red lipstick.

It was more or less a popularity contest as of course all the JOCKS and the KEWL KIDS would have tons of kisses on their face by the end of the day.

I don't know just looking back on it it was kinda fucked up. I don't think it would fly IN THIS DAY AND AGE because the kisses weren't consentual and of course folks would get offended now because their kid didn't get any kisses or just because they were getting kissed without their permission (which kind of is a valid point).

I think some people would actually buy them for themselves just so they didn't feel left out NO I NEVER DID THAT I PROMISE STOP ACCUSING ME OF HAVING DONE THAT!!
    we hired a kiss-o-gram for a guy at work back in England when it was his birthday...it was a more "racy" one though...and a fat one too.

She showed up in a nurses outfit but was like 250lb and only 5ft tall. She went through a little fake exam of him which included putting her hand down his pants to check his balls (he later said he was mortified because it was a hot day and they were sweaty as fuck)...then she had him lay on the floor, sat on his face backwards leaned forward and put her stethoscope on his groin area while he got a mouthful of pussy and asshole.

25 quid it was at the time..that would be about 26yrs ago.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Damn. You guys go hard in the paint. Butthole o grams
    And it's not like you can just pop up and DEMAND a kiss.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I remember a party at a boss's house where his girlfriend hired him a Hippo-Gram.

Disgustingly funny.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    sounds like #metoo

like a paid hit #metoo
Jump to Top