User Controls

Lucrimosa scared Candycoon away with his obsessive simping

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Folks, small penises are not what Candy is about. πŸ‘πŸ»
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Candycoon is a negro
    Fuck off with the simp threads
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Actually op...it was both of your obsessive simping ....

Y'all simp so hard fatt matt stopped to make room for y'all... lmao...

Worked out because being offline I've been spending more quality time and having the best sex of my life ...😜

Byeee lol
    Fake bf's?
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Good, I hope her and her assman and fake future man all die from black pride month AIDS
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lol @ Madd fagg running around with a heterosexual couple in your Avi

Use you and your man as an Avi 😜
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Anyway..Butt butt and i bought a toy ..In these two yrs we have never used one...i thought it was great before but now..We have been having the most amazing sex ..he asked me how it feels..and i said it feels like a big stranger...😭🀣...and it may be his birthday week but I feel like it's been mine πŸ€«πŸ˜…

He's been laying my AZZ out !!

Oh ..TMI ALERT πŸ₯° have a great Friyahh!
    Originally posted by CandyRein
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lol@ lurker...Shouldn't you be crying about date site hoors not wanting your little peen πŸ₯²

I got a hott girlfriend y'all 😭
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Anyway..Butt butt and i bought a toy ..In these two yrs we have never used one…i thought it was great before but now..We have been having the most amazing sex ..he asked me how it feels..and i said it feels like a big stranger…😭🀣…and it may be his birthday week but I feel like it's been mine πŸ€«πŸ˜…

He's been laying my AZZ out !!

Oh ..TMI ALERT πŸ₯° have a great Friyahh!

I give it a year and it'll be a man butt butt watches fuck you.

I'd up for trying it on, it'll spice up your sex life more than a a vibrator your husband wishes was him. Lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You are gay..you like peen...don't predict what heterosexual couples will be doin in a year
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Me diq too small fuys …the white woman only the want the bbc

It's really your personality they hate lol 😜
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein You are gay..you like peen…don't predict what heterosexual couples will be doin in a year

Candy would you believe that a black girl who had the locker next to mine from 10 to 18 years old, asked ME to go to a wedding as her date on Sunday and then flew back here to be the bridesmaid and she's been in the navy for ten years and wants to eventually go to school and teach disabled elementary school kids

And I am the complete opposite of that. I'm literally borrowing my friends Cadillac to pick her up on
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Did not read .. you like peen
    Bradley Black Hole
    It kinda touched my heart her interest after I told her how I had always felt. Makes me wanna do better, haven't had a beer in 3 days or nights, got a job as a lumberperson, and I feel like if I really try my hardest, she might see the good in my heart and never depart.

O and she's stationed on the east coast but souf enough for me to be happy
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Did not read .. you like peen

Cmon is not a troll post on hm God and I'm so excited I shaved and stopped drinking and got a job.

Like a real white man should on a Sunday before the weddin
    CandyRein Black Hole
    We did it in the butt and he had the toy goin in and out my coochie ....I was screaming loud as hell...I felt like I was in another dimension...

Chit feels good af y’all ...πŸ’—

TMI 🚨 ALERT!
Jump to Top