• No
    0%
  • Yes
    100%
  • I'm homophobic
    0%

The truth about transgenderisms origins

Bradley Black Hole
    Like I'm all for tranniez and everything, but I'm never gonna be able to have one say they're a woman and me not correct them. Idgaf that's like if i woke up one day and not only declared myself black but made you and black people declare it back to me.

Tranniez are fun but like they're minds are too childy and wishy washing and easily manipulated by anyone that gets in their ear.

Maybe I'm being too judgemental I've only known 5 or 6, two I dated but like if an adult is crying, hurt and mad over something small I said or what someone else did to them and I don't care almost everyday then wants meto fix it and coddle them I'm out,

I knew children who did the same to manipulate their parents, some into adulthood. I ain't the one.

I still love my ex the tranny from up north, but like she's too stupid and emotional.

And she is afraid to even hold a gun, won't carry a knife and has been beaten a dozen times gang raped once and I'm Like wtf?

And she straight up said she'd rather die than physically hurt someone.

But i suppose one last point and this will end my Tranny Talk:

I once saw a poster of a plain looking cartoon boy in the rain, crying and it said

' If you can't get a cute girl....'

Then now a picture of a happy Anime girl smiling brightly, next to a happy man.

'Become someone else's :)'

Now that is kinda cute , not gonna lie.

But it made me realize a lot of trannies started off as molested little Boyz (feeling of helplessness as their uncle is putting them into what will develop into a major part of their psyche) now in school they keep getting called fag, bitch, pussy, and they already know inside what it is to b All what they're saying.

A lot of molested people I've known who opened up to me told me they were not molested by one person but 3+ different pedophiles who didn't know one another all independently decided ya I'm gonna fuck this little boy.

My friend who this happened to said he thinks chomos can sense it and the mannerisms that only they recognize and gravitate to.

So now this 13 Year old is like "fuck it imma shove this highlighter up my ass as far as i can get it"
    And then

Tl;Dr: ppl become tranies because they were sexually abused as children and learned if they preteend to be a girl, men will not only stop tormenting them and physically harming them, they will now simp and buy them stuff and give them everything they'd have had to work at and fight for and struggle to keep.

So now I go to just hit em up on Facebook, tell lies to impress them, fuck em twice and tell them we may have covid and ghost them.

Also I don't play into this when any Tranny, man, woman or boy with any facial hair hits me with a closed fist or grabs me in the face or neck, I will do best to really harm them in less than a 30 seconds AND THEN ESCAPE

I can see why my lawyer wasn't convinced of my innocence to be honest.

My Tranny ex blocked me cuz I told her

" Austin I don't give a fuck what you are, I'll always love you."

She said her name wasn't Austin

I said then y ur grammie call you Austin?!!?! You ain't ever get mad at her!

I'll hit her up when i get out, the little house her family BOUGHT her is 7 blocks from the jail up north
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've had a hard life but like I love more than anything finding people from different places, cultures, ways of life and just coming into it, love learning about how they live and especially fucking ppl who aren't from South Eastern Wisconsin.

But then six months to a year goes by and I learned everything I'm interested in then that guy who said he worships the wander, that you never thought would leave, is leaving on the first.

Florida will be cool, people down there are a lot warmer and dumber and i could use that at this point in my life
    Bradley Black Hole
    I was wrong about my dui too. I just have to Ave the interlock for 1 year starting 4/8/22 the last year I could've had occupational but I thought revoked meant revoke

W/e so imma save money and move and not get fucked in the ass and write a book about trailer park sodomy
    you just want the peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis
    Bradley Black Hole
    I just want big booty hoes and to sexually dominate men I feel equal to.
    That's fine 🤠
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    In 20 years everyone will give up on themselves and stop with the HRT and end up looking like Christina chandler and HTS.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's fine 🤠

Change your mind about me, tex?
    Nope
Jump to Top