User Controls

I don't sit around wasting my talent.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    That, and i am always full of creative energy. A queer sort of creative energy because i generally get creative at destroying things.

Just finished building this and this will destroy a person. The initial explosion is relatively mild, i know because i picked the vessels depicted for this specific criteria. The plastic box within the box holds steel balls, the overall container can only be opened once oriented so that you are facing the path the steel balls will travel. I put a little thingy on the side, which can come off, so you can fine tune the angle in case you are aiming for the heart.

Don't mind the tie wraps, this is the design prototype, can't permanently stick the circuit board somewhere because all of this stuff fits in a really small package which is by design.

Speaking of circuit boards, the components you are seeing are a motion detector, three indicator leds, transistors and some other stuff that's useful. The motion detector sends a signal to the transistor when it detects motion, unless stopped by a breaker switch for safety this will cause the transistor to switch a 12v main circuit to which is attached my blasting cap.

If you want to be a cheeky bastard you can use the thingy to lock the steel balls in the upright position allowing you to load more steel balls, 4 as seen in the example is only a third full, a good 12 extra steel balls fit as long as you change the position of the plastic primary ball payload.

It may be interesting to note that one container for the HE has an entry hole for electric match. If you look closely a special piece of plastic tubing has been arranged probably redundantly but it has been arranged so as to maximize the chances of having a somewhat instantaneous sympathetic detonation, you'll notice the small plastic hard tubing.

For testing purposes i added some extra precautions, in the form of a temporary circuit that bypasses the detonation steps but still allows me to test the motion detector. The detector is set to 1 meter, this is because the improvised munition is the size of a small package and could be easily mailed out. It's hard to see from the pics but the part that houses the circuit board folds in over the rest to make a tight fit, total dimensions are about 10cm cubed.

Pic of the indicator lights, motion detector etc, in the dark for contrast. In case you thought i was bullshitting you:

Everything is in working order. If i remove the safety mechanisms after closing the little box of course, it's stable as long as the lid stays closed, but as soon as the lid opens more than 3cm the motion detector activates setting everything off in return. Remember it only opens if you hold it so that the steel balls are aiming at your belly or your chest and throat depending on how steep you set the incline.

Is it over-engineered? Yes. Will it kill a person? Yes. Is it generally pretty neat? I think so.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Enjoy your life sentence you Nonce piece of shit.

Cool invention though.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Enjoy your life sentence you Nonce piece of shit.

Cool invention though.

Life sentence for what?
    Sophie's Girl Yung Blood
    https://web.archive.org/web/20220210234642/https://niggasin.space/thread/72573
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    IS THIS SOME TYPE OF GAME!!!
    Originally posted by Sophie's Girl https://web.archive.org/web/20220210234642/https://niggasin.space/thread/72573

Do you honestly think that phases me?
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa IS THIS SOME TYPE OF GAME!!!

Not particularly.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Some would consider this a huge waste of talent. What is the use of a bomb you don't intend to use? And if you intend to use it, why would you want to kill someone?

This is your mental illness getting worse. Don't kill anyone, that would be one of the biggest wastes I could imagine.

Why would you even post this? What a waste. Imagine, if you weren't so twisted, what you could accomplish if you weren't so hateful.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That's pretty cool but I feel if you actually intended to use it you wouldn't post it on the internet, you know better than that. Still a pretty cool contraption. Did you start with making direct circuit explosives or is this your first?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    OP: "I am smarter than anyone on this forum"

**Builds an actual fucking bomb and shows it to everyone online**.

Jesus Christ what a fucking idiot.

I hope it goes off accidentally and levels his house or at least leaves him disfigured.
    If you utilized JIT you could have made a dozen of those already

Bradley Black Hole
    It won't go off unless it's aimed at YOU.

He was very clear
    Kafka sweaty
    It seems immature. I remember in hs I would plan out how to kill everyone in detail and take steps towards it, until the last moment when I didn’t do it. It was like everyone was easier to deal with when I tricked myself into thinking they were going to die soon.

Does he actually have a mental illness?
    Originally posted by Obbe Some would consider this a huge waste of talent. What is the use of a bomb you don't intend to use? And if you intend to use it, why would you want to kill someone?

This is your mental illness getting worse. Don't kill anyone, that would be one of the biggest wastes I could imagine.

Why would you even post this? What a waste. Imagine, if you weren't so twisted, what you could accomplish if you weren't so hateful.

Why are you so boring Obbe? I've been building bombs for fun and profit for the better part of 15 year. I post it here because i enjoy it, and because there is nothing anyone can do to stop me, find me or prevent me from doing whatever the fuck i damn well please.

Originally posted by Sudo That's pretty cool but I feel if you actually intended to use it you wouldn't post it on the internet, you know better than that. Still a pretty cool contraption. Did you start with making direct circuit explosives or is this your first?

It's a prototype, for go time i'd fastened the components to their final resting place. However this prototype is easily converted, 10 minutes to make it into a package bomb ready to go.

I started out with good old LE's and cannon fuse. These days whenever i feel like building something like this i just rummage through all of my components until i find something i haven't tried before. Felt like posting what i posted in OP because it turned out really well.
    Originally posted by Kafka It seems immature. I remember in hs I would plan out how to kill everyone in detail and take steps towards it, until the last moment when I didn’t do it. It was like everyone was easier to deal with when I tricked myself into thinking they were going to die soon.

Does he actually have a mental illness?

Bitch there's no try, the device i made will kill a person period. If i had someone in mind i would have posted about murder in the OP.
    Blowing up 1 person is kinda gay tho, blowing up infrastructure is where it's at. I don't imagine there are too many blasting crews where you're at due to the landscape but around here c4 pops up pretty frequently
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley OP: "I am smarter than anyone on this forum"

**Builds an actual fucking bomb and shows it to everyone online**.

Jesus Christ what a fucking idiot.

I hope it goes off accidentally and levels his house or at least leaves him disfigured.

I know you feel inferior whenever you're around me but this post ^ just comes across as desperate.

Now watch me not only not go to prison, but keep all my limbs as well. Before i forget it doesn't have much to do with smarts, it has to do with various skills, i know that's a hard to understand concept for someone who's highest paying job ever was a call center gig. But try to keep up.
    Originally posted by Sudo Blowing up 1 person is kinda gay tho, blowing up infrastructure is where it's at. I don't imagine there are too many blasting crews where you're at due to the landscape but around here c4 pops up pretty frequently

Depends on the person. If i were going to do a terrorism i would target critical infrastructure. But i don't need that level of attention on me, i got other things i need to keep running. Also, the only military grade explosives that show up in m neck of the woods are grenades.

That said, i can synth RDX making the explosive plastic is the tricky part though.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Sophie Why are you so boring Obbe? I've been building bombs for fun and profit for the better part of 15 year. I post it here because i enjoy it, and because there is nothing anyone can do to stop me, find me or prevent me from doing whatever the fuck i damn well please.

I used to think bombs were pretty cool when I was 13 but even back then I wouldn't have wanted to hurt anyone, let alone kill someone.

I'm just saying it's not a good look and it is also not a good move which only serves to feed your ego while being inherently risky. No matter how safe you've convinced yourself you are, this arrogance could be your very undoing.

Originally posted by Sophie I know you feel inferior whenever you're around me but this post ^ just comes across as desperate.

Now watch me not only not go to prison, but keep all my limbs as well. Before i forget it doesn't have much to do with smarts, it has to do with various skills, i know that's a hard to understand concept for someone who's highest paying job ever was a call center gig. But try to keep up.

*whose
    Originally posted by Sophie Depends on the person. If i were going to do a terrorism i would target critical infrastructure. But i don't need that level of attention on me, i got other things i need to keep running. Also, the only military grade explosives that show up in m neck of the woods are grenades.

That said, i can synth RDX making the explosive plastic is the tricky part though.

I saw plastic explosive before and it's much less sexy than I imagined.

Seems the most integral thing to taking out infrastructure is structural engineering or rather reverse structural engineering. Wet dreams melting steel beams and all that
Jump to Top