User Controls

ANOTHER DAY OF GETTING FUCKED BY KAIZEN

I am SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF KAIZEN LEAN MANUFACTURING FIRST IN FIRST OUT LAST IN LAST OUT MORE LIKE FIRST BULLET TO THE HEAD LAST NOOSE TO THE NECK.

EVERY FUCKING DAY I AM REMINDED THIS IS MY LIFE FOREVER THE GLOBAL ECONOMY OF GETTING NOTHING DONE BECAUSE SOMEHOW IT SAVES THE jediS $1

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM IF THE WORKFORCE WAS MOSTLY WHITE. KAIZEN IS LITERALLY AN ASIAN SOLUTION TO BEING SLOW AND NOT DOING AMPHETAMINE AT WORK. LET THE WHITE MAN TAKE OVER GLOBAL ECONOMY BECAUSE THIS SHIT AINT WORKING BUT I SURE FUCKING AM

They tell everyone that we're a lean company now yet they want cocaine to be illegal and get mad at people for not throwing away a lot of good tools and parts that they will need later and they want you to run the bin out before reordering more bit guess what it's on backorder and now you're behind.

But that's okay that's the workers problem because everything is lean now. And yet they want it done yesterday but there's a bolt shortage and they saved 4 dollars by letting the shelf gather dust instead of planning ahead and having a month or two of bolts.

This is why everyone needs to become a doomsday prepper because just wait till it's not bolts that u can't get but gold bars and buckeslts of trailmix and a crate of ammo
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Kaizen is integrated into most vertically aligned companies/conglomerates whether they realize it or not. Literally into criminal organizations like the UN as well.
    I don't like having to go through 17 levels of management just to move a box when actually I didn't even touch the box. Someone put it there. It wasn't supposed to go there though (I didn't put it there) I put the box where it's supposed to go but someone above me puts it wrong and I am told the box is wrong

I KNOW THE BOX IS WRONG. STOP FUCKING TOUCHING IT. I swear Kaizen works 10000% better when all the ETHNICS don't work and just talk in the corner yeah go suck each other off in the back and let the white man GET SHIT DONE
Jump to Top