User Controls

Hot tinder girl serial killer in Germany

Donald Trump Black Hole

Bamberg - With the imposition of a high youth penalty, the trial of a murderous sex date near Ebermannstadt came to an end on Wednesday before the district court in Bamberg after five days of negotiations. The youth chamber sentenced Sarah M., who is now 19, to a youth sentence of twelve years for murder. As reported several times, she had arranged a sex meeting with an almost 39-year-old man from Nuremberg she did not know via an Internet platform on May 1 last year and guided her victim to Franconian Switzerland. On a dirt road near Ebermannstadt, she took advantage of the man's inattention and thrust a camping knife into his neck. After a fight in the car, the victim dragged himself to the nearby federal highway 470. Despite quick care, the man died almost three weeks later in the Erlangen University Clinic. In letters from custody, Sarah M. wrote that it was a murder that had been planned from the outset. After the crime - when her victim was still alive - she told a police officer and a coroner that she regretted that she had to expect a long sentence for a pure attempted murder. At that time, her victim was still alive. Actually, the admirer of American serial killers planned several more murders.

With the sentence, the court stayed only slightly below the request of senior public prosecutor (((Michael Hoffmann))), who had asked for twelve years and six months.

Defender Thomas Drehsen had applied for a youth sentence of eight years. At the same time, the court determined the particular gravity of the guilt. The judges thus created the conditions for the sentence to go beyond the maximum limit of ten years applicable in juvenile criminal law.

This is also necessary in order to do justice to the particular gravity of the crime, said presiding judge Manfred Schmidt. He certified that the convict had meticulously planned her crime for days. In addition to the cold-blooded approach, there is a "complete lack of empathy" for their victim. Shortly before the fateful sting, she had researched in English on the Internet where to stab the neck if you wanted to kill a person and how long it would take to die. Judge Schmidt explained that it was extremely rare for a perpetrator to kill someone out of a lust for murder. In addition, Sarah M. realized the murder characteristic of insidiousness, because her victim was unsuspecting and defenseless.

Schmidt spoke literally of a "rarely seen emotional coldness that we encountered here". Sarah M. only expressed a certain remorse for her actions to a psychiatrist when an initial report was extremely negative and she had to fear that conditional preventive detention would be imposed.

Sarah M. herself had remained silent during the entire process and only confirmed with a short, concise remark at the end of the hearing that the facts listed in the arrest warrant issued against her were correct. She also waived her final word.

As juvenile law allows for such serious crimes, the court ordered conditional preventive detention. There is no alternative if a murderer announces that she is a follower of serial killers and wants to start such a series herself, explained presiding judge Manfred Schmidt. This means that during the entire execution of the sentence, experts check whether it still poses a risk. If this is the case, permanent preventive detention will be ordered at the end of the detention period. She has to serve her current sentence in the social therapy department of a penal institution.

The chairman of the criminal court appealed to Sarah M. to use the opportunities offered there in order to be able to participate in life in society again at some point. She will finish her school career there and start vocational training. But she will only be able to do this if she gives up the attitude of denial shown in the trial in order to deal with her guilt.

Sarah M. herself accepted the verdict unmoved on the outside.
    https://www.np-coburg.de/inhalt.mord-beim-sex-date-heimtuecke-und-mordlust-staatsanwaltschaft-beantragt-jugendstrafe.ebc850c9-673a-4d85-9ab8-a0154f1ad863.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    12 years for premeditated murder?lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also yummy
    That's not a serial killer.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Pentagram on palm, very Night Stalkerish.

Let me guess, her uncle broke her back doors in or she was molested as a child.

Boo hoo, make me want to stab pee-pal.

Pffft, dumb slag.
    Would have been amusing if the dude had met up intending to kill her...
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I would let her kill me if you know what I mean
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked 12 years for premeditated murder?lol.

Its a female did you expect something different?
    Originally posted by cigreting Its a female did you expect something different?

Your kill count is dormant lol

Not everything is about how much you are hatefully fearful of women
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo Your kill count is dormant lol

Not everything is about how much you are hatefully fearful of women

URE GRANPS AS WAS NOT DORMANT WID MI DIK IN ET FAGET
    This is honestly my type n idk wjat tjat says abput me
    She'll be out in just a few years and ready to kill someone else.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol I love eu courts..it's always like somebody did some insane shit then they get like 5 years.

In America it's like, oh you got caught with some 'hard drugs' and a gun, that you never shot in public, here's 10 years in a complete hell hole.

Meanwhile all the fucking Europe niggas are just chilling in the cells for their fucking 6 and 10 month sentences smoking spice and posting on fucking Tik tok
    Look at Breivik. Hunted down and slaughtered 70 innocent kids on an island. Already up for parole.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Where is RISIR
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He was smart to not come back. Or come once a year like Kristy Kay.
    Wpupd fuck. Seems like my ex ybh. Wanted box cuytetrs held to her tnroat n to.be burmed with mqtches n l8ghters
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by cigreting Its a female did you expect something different?

Omfg Cig you gotta put yourself out there and get stabbed ok
    I have an ex who everything/one she touches turns to death. Dont really wanna elaborate. Not as hot as the girl in the OP. Has a tattoo that's a sentence both in French and English because she's also very stupid
    She honestly kinda looks like this girl who goes with this girl I uses to fucks younger brother. He brought her over from Sweden iirc and cheats on her pretty regular and has tried messaging my baby mom several times. He's quite racist on account of how his father raised him but is a decent young man. She's pretty nice and the type to put up a front out of vulnerability, especially being in a foreign country although I believe she has citizenship of some form now. Can't unsee it now
Jump to Top