User Controls

Why Cigreting hates women

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    He was cheated on.

Now he likes to accumulate money and rent boys.

The End
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I think it's deeper than that but he was certainly cheated on before and still hasn't come to terms with it so he has had to develop some weird coping mechanisms. He can't even be honest with himself or anyone else so it's kinda gotten to the point where he might die a lonely, broken person 💔

He has so much anxiety over women it's very unlikely he would be able to achieve and maintain an election at this point too. If I could I would literally airdrop him a prostitute
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    His mother was probably a whore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frala His mother was probably a whore
    Bradley Black Hole
    He had two older sisters that would cross dress him and later sexually abuse him, the father upon discovering his tranny son was having sex with his sisters he began physically, mentality and emotionally the 14 year old as well.

The only emotional respite was his loving mother who broke his heart when she said now that you're 18 and going into a home i don't have to love some faggot who ruined this family for almost 2 decades.

True story he told me on chat when he was real drunk &zenith was there
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He eventually found one gap toothed land whale who he thought loved him for him, however one day he came home from a hard day at work to find her in bed with his cocker spanial. He broke down, cried, went to a motel for the night and said they'd talk about it tomorrow

The next day when he showed up she had cleaned him out and left with the dog. The worst thing was before that he was ready to forgive her and that is what really filled him with hate
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley He was cheated on.

Now he likes to accumulate money and rent boys.

The End

I do accumulate monies, and rent from tenants ga wanker
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo He eventually found one gap toothed land whale who he thought loved him for him, however one day he came home from a hard day at work to find her in bed with his cocker spanial. He broke down, cried, went to a motel for the night and said they'd talk about it tomorrow

The next day when he showed up she had cleaned him out and left him with the dog. The worst thing was the dog wasn't a faggot and ran into traffic.
    BUT BUT WOMEN JUST TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY!

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    imagine being me guys: a guy always put either into the friend zone or the third wheel/fallback guy by old sluts on the internet looking for wealthy men their age.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Sudo He eventually found one gap toothed land whale who he thought loved him for him, however one day he came home from a hard day at work to find her in bed with his cocker spanial. He broke down, cried, went to a motel for the night and said they'd talk about it tomorrow

The next day when he showed up she had cleaned him out and left with the dog. The worst thing was before that he was ready to forgive her and that is what really filled him with hate

imagine coming home and seeing your girlfriend or wife cheating on yo with the dog.
    Bradley Black Hole

Cucker spaniel*
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat imagine being me guys: a guy always put either into the friend zone or the third wheel/fallback guy by old sluts on the internet looking for wealthy men their age.

Ya we imagine this every time we read your posts bud.
    Originally posted by Wariat imagine being me guys:

attracted to children? cant get laid? sucks at drawing? I would fucking kill myself
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood attracted to children? cant get laid? sucks at drawing? I would fucking kill myself
Jump to Top