User Controls

Fona 2-10-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Just submitted my taxes. I entered all my info in the other week but never submitted it.
    I still have to file city taxes but I don't know my account number so fuck it.
    I'm sure I screwed something up but I don't make much money so who cares.
    All I know is I'm done with it now.

Now I am fixing lunch and getting ready to leave for work in 2 hours.
    Made another listing on marketplace and offerup.
    Trying to sell some dumbass computer fans I paid $4 for at the liquidation outlet.
    They cost $50 new and I asked $25.
    I'll be pretty happy if I can make money by going to the liquidation outlet and buying shit.
    Pretty sure that's what a lot of those people go there to do anyways.
    Both my state and federal tax return got accepted.
    :)
    Getting ready for my 2nd day of work.
    Hopefully it all goes smooth.
    The hardest part for me will probably be getting use to constantly driving backwards and not steering into anything.
    Forklift controls are touchy and these are not the lifts I am use to driving.
    By far annoying as fuck to use but what better time to be slow as shit then when I'm new.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Sucks you guys have to pay a secondary tax to a bank that makes its own rules and prints worthless money.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Day 2 is going great.
    I immediately felt more comfortable and all the work is going very smooth.
    Looks like tomorrow might be a short day too which is awesome because I really am looking forward to a weekend where I have peace of mind and can focus a bit better knowing Im at least employed.
    Probably will take a few months to make back all the money I lost from my savings thinking my last job would pick up and it never did.
    The rest of this month will be financially tight but definitely doable.
    My goal was to get a job and get money flowing again. I achieved that goal.

This weekend Id like to take sone time and clean off a few more things to try and sell.
    Maybe go to a flea market or the liquidation outlet again.
    Thinking about taking my cats to meet my Girlfriend's dogs but that will depend on how cold it is as Im not trying to freeze them on the drive over.
    My cats are using their automatic feeder which makes me happy and has helped reduce my daily to do list even though it wasn't much of a task.

Tomorrow Im calling about the Lancer.
    It has been 4 weeks and I haven't even got a call to tell me what is wrong with it.
    I did tell the mechanic "no rush" but for fucks sake, 4 weeks!

At this point I really dont care if I just break even on it. I dont want to pay another months insurance to have it sitting in his lot not being worked on. I want to hurry up and get rid of it.

I dunno what else is new...

Hope you all are having a great night.
    side scrusse this is a working nigger thread
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Ive got half a dozen hits on these computer fans i paid $4 and am asking 25.
    A 625% profit is good enough for me.

G African Astronaut
    That car situation is really bullshit especially if it was the MAF like speculated ?! You could've fixed that in 30 minutes top for the cost of electrical contact cleaner. But the used car market's insane right now you can still probably clip someone's pockets.
    My 2nd day at work went well.
    I'm getting the layout of the place down better and also getting use to the funky controls their forklifts have.
    A couple people came up to me today to interact and introduce themselves.
    Everyone seems super friendly and cool.
    I'm quite enjoying it.
    Also, I'm getting ripped.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    As in getting your dick ripped off?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    getting the dick wet yet at work by fat sluts in the bathroom?
    Originally posted by Wariat getting the dick wet yet at work by fat sluts in the bathroom?

jealous?
Jump to Top