User Controls

Toilet buster is on the loose

Authorities say the unknown person ( thought to be a woman in her trauma diaper ) is going around to toilets ( mostly portable ) and shoutong "is ANYONE HOMEEEEE!?!?!" while she violently shakes and pulls on the door overpowering the plastic latch and when she rips the door open to reveal a toilet user she calls them a sick fuck and tells them to wash they're hands and serves them with a fake and black dildo from the court. She just tossed it into they're lowered trousers

Authorities have put a 500 dollar reward payable by crime stompers for anyone who can wrestle her down when she breaks onto you're toilet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    U caught me. Fuck
    smokemon Houston
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i thought i heard me name
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by smokemon

Human outhouseapede. (Centipede)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jamie FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Lee Curtis
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Authorities say the unknown person ( thought to be a woman in her trauma diaper ) is going around to toilets ( mostly portable ) and shoutong "is ANYONE HOMEEEEE!?!?!" while she violently shakes and pulls on the door overpowering the plastic latch and when she rips the door open to reveal a toilet user she calls them a sick fuck and tells them to wash they're hands and serves them with a fake and black dildo from the court. She just tossed it into they're lowered trousers

Authorities have put a 500 dollar reward payable by crime stompers for anyone who can wrestle her down when she breaks onto you're toilet

What happened next ?
    this happened to me when i was using the shittier at work she fucking kicked the stall door open
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I hate when sick fucks piss and shit in the cocaine room
    smokemon Houston
    Originally posted by mmQ Jamie FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Lee Curtis

Originally posted by Solstice I hate when sick fucks piss and shit in the cocaine room

That's for when you bring your 2 month old baby to the middle of a dangerous factory job with heavy machinery you know like saw blades and you just carry them with a lil hardhat and OH NO DA BABBY SHIT ESELF WELL THANK GOD FOR THE COCAINE TABLE OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE TO USE MY WORK STATION OR THE BOSSES DESK. AND I THOUGHT MY BOSS WAS A DIAPER BECAUSE HES FULL OF SHIT AND ALWAYS ON MY ASS, MEIN GOT!!
Jump to Top