User Controls

How Have Your Spiritual Beliefs Changed since March of 2020?

  1. #1
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I wouldn’t say I’m ready to accept any monotheistic religion any time soon.... but I’m definitely feeling like praying more often instead of leading my previous hedonistic lifestyle.

    Curious to see if anyone else’s beliefs have changed much either directly because of the pandemic or because of things you went through I the last two years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    I started worshiping covid as a gift from God as soon as I heard about it
  3. #3
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I started worshiping covid as a gift from God as soon as I heard about it

    It kind of is a gift for neets and people with agoraphobia.
  4. #4
    Kafka African Astronaut
    I actually thrived during the pandemic, lived healthier and spent more time outdoors. All those times I thought it was quiet but then I really heard what quiet was, no cars in the background. I discovered a lot of places, would sit on the roof of this abandoned building and it just made me more creative. Life was just so peaceful. I went on trips to England, even when it was lockdown and you weren't allowed to stay in hotels, they let me stay because I said I couldn't get home. I'd listen to The Decameron, this book from the middle ages about a group of people in Florence during the black plague, they escape to the countryside and tell each other stories everyday, seemed fitting. I had a great Christmas in a quiet hotel by a lake having sex four times a day, coke and takeaway everyday just playing video games, Netflix and going for walks for two weeks. That wouldn't have happened without lockdown.

    Probably the biggest blow to me was when Wasabi sushi closed in London and is still closed, not being able to travel and just watching people become neurotic.

    Why would you not want to live a hedonist life after the pandemic? I thought it would be the opposite.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I'd rather focus my creative energy and make sure when we have a renaissance after this I have some new avenues to make money in a way that I enjoy what I'm doing more than my current profession. I think my hedonism has always come first in life until now and it keeps me from reaching my true potential.
  6. #6
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant I'd rather focus my creative energy and make sure when we have a renaissance after this I have some new avenues to make money in a way that I enjoy what I'm doing more than my current profession. I think my hedonism has always come first in life until now and it keeps me from reaching my true potential.

    I think I get that. I hope it doesn't make you religious though.
  7. #7
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I think I get that. I hope it doesn't make you religious though.

    No, I don't think I'll ever be religious.
  8. #8
    Donald Trump Naturally Camouflaged
    I came close to dying a couple of times, the biggest time from from cancer, so I have a good sense of my mortality and wasn't afraid of dying from the coof.

    I definitely lost all respect I may have had for the Catholic church though. When the coof hit they reacted disgracefully, closing churches and stopping masses, weddings and funerals.

    Also in summer 2020 BLM hit, and the Pope, who likes touching and feeling black people's feet, reacted like the jedi turbo cuck he is and blamed all black people's problems on white people. The whole thing was disgusting - the whole Catholic church seems determined to drive away as many people as possible by being as disgusting as possible.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I came close to dying a couple of times, the biggest time from from cancer, so I have a good sense of my mortality and wasn't afraid of dying from the coof.

    I definitely lost all respect I may have had for the Catholic church though. When the coof hit they reacted disgracefully, closing churches and stopping masses, weddings and funerals.

    Also in summer 2020 BLM hit, and the Pope, who likes touching and feeling black people's feet, reacted like the jedi turbo cuck he is and blamed all black people's problems on white people. The whole thing was disgusting - the whole Catholic church seems determined to drive away as many people as possible by being as disgusting as possible.

    So no change with the Catholic church then...
  10. #10
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Kafka I actually thrived during the pandemic, lived healthier and spent more time outdoors. All those times I thought it was quiet but then I really heard what quiet was, no cars in the background. I discovered a lot of places, would sit on the roof of this abandoned building and it just made me more creative. Life was just so peaceful. I went on trips to England, even when it was lockdown and you weren't allowed to stay in hotels, they let me stay because I said I couldn't get home. I'd listen to The Decameron, this book from the middle ages about a group of people in Florence during the black plague, they escape to the countryside and tell each other stories everyday, seemed fitting. I had a great Christmas in a quiet hotel by a lake having sex four times a day, coke and takeaway everyday just playing video games, Netflix and going for walks for two weeks. That wouldn't have happened without lockdown.

    Probably the biggest blow to me was when Wasabi sushi closed in London and is still closed, not being able to travel and just watching people become neurotic.

    Why would you not want to live a hedonist life after the pandemic? I thought it would be the opposite.

    Nigga the Decameron is my shit. It's actually ridiculously smutty and clearly written during a sexually repressed time. Such great short stories with morals.
  11. #11
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I've become alot more family oriented and kind of an apologist for anyone's weird family structure/customs. I've had times when I was really spiritual and times when I was really lost. Haven't drank much and still haven't done blow for over 5 years but still crave it hard.

    I spent the pandemic in a toxic relationship or at least on the periphery of it so it's not like I had much respite. Also working and shit, I have been pretty busy. Wish I meditated more but the pandemic really didn't keep me from doing much at all. My legal restrictions did tho and they used the pandemic as an excuse to keep in place. Glad both are essentially over
  12. #12
    I'm convinced covid is God 🙏 giving me a chance. Never made so much money in my life
  13. #13
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm convinced covid is God 🙏 giving me a chance. Never made so much money in my life

    How do your holes feel?
  14. #14
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm convinced covid is God 🙏 giving me a chance. Never made so much money in my life

    God doesn't care about money, you've been dealing with the devil.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I've embraced sobriety and sex with lots of women, but abandoned my hedonism once and for all.

    The only drug I need is vagina, of which there is no come down.
  16. #16
    RIPtotse African Astronaut [my adversative decurved garbo]
    My parents said I could b anything I wanted when I grow up.

    What age does that start? I feel like I missed the bus or something cuz I'm 31 now and still not grown up. Do I need to fight a boss or something?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse My parents said I could b anything I wanted when I grow up.

    What age does that start? I feel like I missed the bus or something cuz I'm 31 now and still not grown up. Do I need to fight a boss or something?

    Yeah same although I've thought just how much I've wasted, and this annoys me to no end. A good+ years burned fucked out my skull, I just wish I had not. The only good times was banging womenz and being a total degenerate. When I see how much music has changed and culture, It makes me wish I could have made more of the moment living back then.
  18. #18
    Bradley victim of incest
    My spiritual beliefs have not changed since i became an odinist in 2005
  19. #19
    Bradley victim of incest
    you know why you dumb niggas, because you don't hvee to ask his forgiveness if you ask his permission.
  20. #20
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson God doesn't care about money, you've been dealing with the devil.
    \



    Covid is Gods punishment for international travelers and folx that go outside

    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am against anti vacciners because they constantly say TAKE THAT FUCKING DIAPER OFF!!!!!! and grab peoples masks when they get triggered.

    If someone told me to do anything or tried to touch me I would fucking end them. Don't tell me what to do you FUCKING COMMUNIST MARXIST SUPER SPREADER TRYING TO INFECT ME WITH YOUR GAY CHINA VIRUS!!! DON'T TREAD ON ME!!! MY MASK IS MY LIBERTY!!!!! MUH FREEEDOMS!!! LEGALIZE COCAINE AND FIREARMS YOU COMMUNIST ANTI CAPITALIST OTAKUMAN!!!

    I would murder every person here, fuck the vaxed globalists and anti vaxxers. Everyone needs to die, I hope they all get covid and the vaccine turns out lethal. THIS WORLD BELONGS TO THE MEEK!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top