User Controls

weird night

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    so i walk by this bar guys here in malta as I am coming back from this boat cruise trip and see a party. i take a shower put a sweater on and long pants and go up and walk by and fuk i see milf after milf cougar after cougar middle aged hotties everywhere but mixed some others. but the weird thing was guys this slavic maybe ukrainian/russian blond looking chick walks in alone at first - like mid 50s or late 50s but super hot high heels thin and she has all of the free snacks because apparently this palce just opened and it was some opening party celebration. anyway she makes eye contact and it looks crazy like she knows me or something or we recognize the slavic genes together i put my plastic coke and vodka glass up to her and she acknowledges she is perfect guys perfectly my type like the score I need the late 50s super hottie eastern european. etc.

Guess what? some fuckers fuk it up for me first off all of a sudden some bal short jedi looking fuker shows p all over her and apparently theyre together i didnt make the move fast enough the fuking rich jedi is there with her and only a couple more times we made eye contact and she acknowledged me bt sort of ignored me fro then on.

she is even taller than both me and him with her high heels is dancing eating the snacks the bar provides etc. her first drink was a big glass of aperol sprits.

but anyway this other older lady chick was with some dude and we made eye contact and she danced near me and i back at her a bit but no touching... and this one was clearly like italian or latino or portgese and not really hot or anything i just acknowledged her. anyway at one point this faggit like puts his hands at me like go away like waves me to leave and i ignoe him as he is talking to diff people and i know i wont deal with him alone nor want to nor am i here to fight bt to have fn and get my dick and ass sucked.

anyway, this other fucker who may be his brother who knows they look similar... he at one point says dont look at my mother... and i reply who? and he says shes my mother and i repely who r u talking about and later realize it and just say fuk this and leave and go have beers at another place and go home where im at now.

those fuckers are weird as fuk guys. I fuked up fuking this super hot blond russian looking chick because some italian portugese looking faggit with his brother had an issue. what was funny is variou people held him back and were confused as fuk as well not just me and i was like i leaving i split but fuk imagine how difficult it is being me and never being laid but being super attractive to older women exactly my type? star trek? how would you guys have handled it fight him or call him out and hope hell go out alone in police state malta or leave like me?

and the funny thing was his brother or the original guy waving me off like i should leave he was at end saying "you're alright bddy" as I was telling his possibly brother "whose ur om or who r u talking about?"
    G African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat so i walk by this bar guys here in malta as I am coming back from this boat cruise trip and see a party. i take a shower put a sweater on and long pants and go up and walk by and fuk i see milf after milf cougar after cougar middle aged hotties everywhere but mixed some others. but the weird thing was guys this slavic maybe ukrainian/russian blond looking chick walks in alone at first - like mid 50s or late 50s but super hot high heels thin and she has all of the free snacks because apparently this palce just opened and it was some opening party celebration. anyway she makes eye contact and it looks crazy like she knows me or something or we recognize the slavic genes together i put my plastic coke and vodka glass up to her and she acknowledges she is perfect guys perfectly my type like the score I need the late 50s super hottie eastern european. etc.

Guess what? some fuckers fuk it up for me first off all of a sudden some bal short jedi looking fuker shows p all over her and apparently theyre together i didnt make the move fast enough the fuking rich jedi is there with her and only a couple more times we made eye contact and she acknowledged me bt sort of ignored me fro then on.

she is even taller than both me and him with her high heels is dancing eating the snacks the bar provides etc. her first drink was a big glass of aperol sprits.

but anyway this other older lady chick was with some dude and we made eye contact and she danced near me and i back at her a bit but no touching… and this one was clearly like italian or latino or portgese and not really hot or anything i just acknowledged her. anyway at one point this faggit like puts his hands at me like go away like waves me to leave and i ignoe him as he is talking to diff people and i know i wont deal with him alone nor want to nor am i here to fight bt to have fn and get my dick and ass sucked.

anyway, this other fucker who may be his brother who knows they look similar… he at one point says dont look at my mother… and i reply who? and he says shes my mother and i repely who r u talking about and later realize it and just say fuk this and leave and go have beers at another place and go home where im at now.

those fuckers are weird as fuk guys. I fuked up fuking this super hot blond russian looking chick because some italian portugese looking faggit with his brother had an issue. what was funny is variou people held him back and were confused as fuk as well not just me and i was like i leaving i split but fuk imagine how difficult it is being me and never being laid but being super attractive to older women exactly my type? star trek? how would you guys have handled it fight him or call him out and hope hell go out alone in police state malta or leave like me?

and the funny thing was his brother or the original guy waving me off like i should leave he was at end saying "you're alright bddy" as I was telling his possibly brother "whose ur om or who r u talking about?"
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    What happens when Wariat is in his 50's/60's, will he become a necrophile?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley What happens when Wariat is in his 50's/60's, will he become a necrophile?

http://www.nokilli.com/sacto/karen-greenlee.htm
    Originally posted by aldra http://www.nokilli.com/sacto/karen-greenlee.htm

There is also this attraction to blood. When you're on top of a body it tends to purge blood out of its mouth, while you're making passionate love .. You'd have to be there, I guess.

Jesus.
    it was a wasted night in a way but gave me some confidence older married women like way older women close to 60s might want to fuk me.
    or many were eyeing me at the least and in the future i may try with them more.
    Didnt read.

Lemme guess tho.

He went out somewhere and got “shot down” by women he didnt have the balls to talk to, and was emasculated by actual men.

How close am i?
    only because it was too crowded the blond russian looking chick who was eyeing me was too far into the crowd i didnt want to fight that crowd to get to her then she stopped eyeing me when this short bald dude showed up that was with her later.
    I like these mature looking fancy dressed russian blondes and they seem to like me too but only physically wince i dont reek of any money.
    Originally posted by Wariat only because it was too crowded the blond russian looking chick who was eyeing me was too far into the crowd i didnt want to fight that crowd to get to her then she stopped eyeing me when this short bald dude showed up that was with her later.

lol. Called it.
    Why do Germans love rimming
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Why do Germans love rimming

a philosophy known as “geschtauffetichtmenkeinseizerbreit” which translates literally to “embracing the flawed beauty of existence by orally confronting your neighbors anus”
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley What happens when Wariat is in his 50's/60's, will he become a necrophile?

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit. These are their stories
    Originally posted by Bradley In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit. These are their stories

DUN DUN
    wyat sucks is i was always attractive to chicks or women that were exactly my type or super hot for me and just turned me on even way out of my league etc. but it was and still is aleays me and my lack of confidence or motivation or self doubt which made me not try or close the deal in such cases i was talking to them.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat wyat sucks is i was always attractive to chicks or women that were exactly my type or super hot for me and just turned me on even way out of my league etc. but it was and still is aleays me and my lack of confidence or motivation or self doubt which made me not try or close the deal in such cases i was talking to them.

Do you feel more comfortable around children you want to have set with or older women
    i dont feel co fortable around uppity people or desperate housewives steppord wives type of people or high end people.
Jump to Top