User Controls

How do you deal with sexual risk?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    FOr instance you think or feel there is an attraction between you and someone else lets say its your moms friend or if youre an older man your daughters friend or a friends daughter or something. Or lets say its the receptionist at a hotel youre staying at. Say she turns around for you or due to circumstance you dont know. Say she is waiting or you feel for you to touch her neck or back or kiss her neck and just waiting. what do you do? do you go for it or the risk? how did you gys react when you were in such situations?

Ive had such a situation where I didnt go for it twice in my life and now regret it as I never ended up fuking either of thee women.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat FOr instance you think or feel there is an attraction between you and someone else lets say its your moms friend or if youre an older man your daughters friend or a friends daughter or something. Or lets say its the receptionist at a hotel youre staying at. Say she turns around for you or due to circumstance you dont know. Say she is waiting or you feel for you to touch her neck or back or kiss her neck and just waiting. what do you do? do you go for it or the risk? how did you gys react when you were in such situations?

Kys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat FOr instance you think or feel there is an attraction between you and someone else lets say its your moms friend or if youre an older man your daughters friend or a friends daughter or something. Or lets say its the receptionist at a hotel youre staying at. Say she turns around for you or due to circumstance you dont know. Say she is waiting or you feel for you to touch her neck or back or kiss her neck and just waiting. what do you do? do you go for it or the risk? how did you gys react when you were in such situations?

Like getting caught trying to molest a child? Too risky for you?
    https://www.quora.com/How-did-it-happen-that-you-ended-up-having-sex-with-your-son-s-best-friend
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Petite 12 year olds?
    Originally posted by Wariat https://www.quora.com/How-did-it-happen-that-you-ended-up-having-sex-with-your-son-s-best-friend

would you guys have the balls or gall or audacity to do this? as this young man did in the story or have you ever?
    i still masturbate frequently or think of one of those bitches as i wasnt sure if she was playing me or teasing me or playing hard to get or what as she even kissed my cheek when i walked by her in the hall and was asking me questions why i dont get girls or why i am not sexually active with girls or some shit and i think i instinctenously replied we should and left and go nervous arond her or when she called and i said my family cant answer or wasnt home she kept talking to me and said Ill talk to you if you like and would ask me about my life or all sorts of questions then once even said "you should come over to me" or "visit me" and she lived like 6 hrs away at the time so it was wishful thinking. but that time she turned her back to me and gave me her number i think i could have went for it. She was one of those woen who went to america due to marrying some older american guy when she was 18 that she met and i heard started being fuked at 16 by being pushed by her mom for it as her mom was a single mom in poor poland and her brother commited suicide or something and they would go to these breathing sessions where she met that man who was in poland giving seminars. but later in life when she got older and she gave him a second kid only to try keeping him as he later wanted to throw her away for younger meat or female she became into young guys or i think me and her almost ended up fuking.
    Originally posted by Wariat i still masturbate frequently or think of one of those bitches as i wasnt sure if she was playing me or teasing me or playing hard to get or what as she even kissed my cheek when i walked by her in the hall and was asking me questions why i dont get girls or why i am not sexually active with girls or some shit and i think i instinctenously replied we should and left and go nervous arond her or when she called and i said my family cant answer or wasnt home she kept talking to me and said Ill talk to you if you like and would ask me about my life or all sorts of questions then once even said "you should come over to me" or "visit me" and she lived like 6 hrs away at the time so it was wishful thinking. but that time she turned her back to me and gave me her number i think i could have went for it. She was one of those woen who went to america due to marrying some older american guy when she was 18 that she met and i heard started being fuked at 16 by being pushed by her mom for it as her mom was a single mom in poor poland and her brother commited suicide or something and they would go to these breathing sessions where she met that man who was in poland giving seminars. but later in life when she got older and she gave him a second kid only to try keeping him as he later wanted to throw her away for younger meat or female she became into young guys or i think me and her almost ended up fuking.
    Originally posted by Incessant Kys

Finally you say some agreeable shit
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have that happen all the time, I'ma really kind person so like a lot of losers gravitate to that kinda simp shit

But like, let's be honest, you all know I am unkind, I am just polite in public with strangers.

Bitch be like "He's so sweet" and then I"m choking her while i sodomize her asshole laughing and then they call me back!!!

That's how you know they're dumb as fuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    i also spit on women if i think they're my equal or superior to me, it helps me a lot when i'm trying to cum in them
    That black chick wanted me to spit in her face. You wouldve liked her but her butthole was way loose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley i also spit on women if i think they're my equal or superior to me, it helps me a lot when i'm trying to cum in them

i can oicture myself meeting a 56 yr old like or even her courtney cox say out traveling the world alone and ending up joining me at the table than fast forward do a movie fast forward scene to her being naked on her knees with my dick in her face after a pause saying „fuuuck. ok ok hokd on. i can take it i can take it” telling herself then me aksing „show me then show me you can take that dick bitch” and face fucking or pounding her older mouth even harder.
    then asking after srick your tounge inside the ass already i know you want to so do it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i can oicture myself meeting a 56 yr old like or even her courtney cox say out traveling the world alone and ending up joining me at the table than fast forward do a movie fast forward scene to her being naked on her knees with my dick in her face after a pause saying „fuuuck. ok ok hokd on. i can take it i can take it” telling herself then me aksing „show me then show me you can take that dick bitch” and face fucking or pounding her older mouth even harder.

YOu can't 'fast forward' the entire dating process you dumbfuck.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat then asking after srick your tounge inside the ass already i know you want to so do it.

if i was a woman and someone asked me to tongue their asshole and fuck a dog, i would call my father, brother, sons and kill you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked That black chick wanted me to spit in her face. You wouldve liked her but her butthole was way loose

lolol. wut a disgusting whore.
    Originally posted by WellHung lolol. wut a disgusting whore.

Agreed.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I always spit in girls faces/mouths and if they're not into it I feel uncomfortable. My baby mom said thr first time we had sex I spit in her mouf although I don't remember. Dis bish messaged me at 6am and said she needed a big bear hug and this thread reminded me I should probably go spit in her face
    I don't get the spitting thing.
Jump to Top