User Controls

Poll: should nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Petition to word enhancement NIGGER to "Roody Poo"

racism is evil you fucking nigger ( I wish this said roody poo instead)

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    No
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Vanilla sugar handsoap by bath and body works
    CandyRein Black Hole
    No..saying nigger gives the crack heads a sense of false superiority that helps with their coping of a failed existence...
    Bradley Black Hole
    I fully support word enchancing all racial slurs to humorous content.

will it retroactively go back and roody poo all the previous posted niggers or will it be from that day forward

i don't like changing history but im all for crafting the future nigger
    nignog seems the obvious choice.
    Originally posted by CandyRein No..saying nigger gives the crack heads a sense of false superiority that helps with their coping of a failed existence…

damn that's commendable how you are against censorship of a slur directly targeted at you. The world would be a better place if more people were like that
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein No..saying nigger gives the crack heads a sense of false superiority that helps with their coping of a failed existence…

REDACTED
Jump to Top