User Controls

Joe Rogan is gay

SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    All stand up comedians are gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he is a puppet at this point
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive All stand up comedians are gay

Most stand up comedians are complete needy cunts. They crave attention and adulation to keep them from clinical depression, and they'll say literally anything they think will make you love them. There are a few exceptions, Joe Rogan is not one of them.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    troon African Astronaut
    From my personal experience, PCR tests (which are claimed in the video to be meaningless) accurately reported covid infections over five household members in a more or less sequential order of infections. That is, people who were not yet infected tested negative until they caught it, at which point they tested positive. The lateral flow tests, completely independently, matched the PCR results in every case.

So from my point of view, there's some dumb shit being claimed on at least one of their key points.
Jump to Top