User Controls

ATTN: Clutch

RIP.
    So scared, please give me an excuse to murder you.
    You see, that's your first mistake. You're dealing with people who don't need an "excuse" for murdering anything.

I'll make a dress out of your soul.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    so edgy
    I'll were that dress to his funeral and fuck his mother in the gayest drag ever on his casket.
    Welcome to my world, motherfucker.
    I'm talking about a legal excuse. I don't know why your so butthurt but I do know that you're a triggered moron who likes to act tuff on the internet because no one in your real life has any respect for you.
    You are wrong about that and you obviously have no foundation for your claims.

I'm a well respected member of my community, a public speaker and activist. You don't know me of course so I won't judge you by your misjudgement. It's just, I can't stand bitch ass niggers who don't know their place and you happen to be in that category so I'll take care of you. Don't worry, though. There's nothing you can do so I'd say, enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Awww man, the bitch got banned.

I wanted to fucking cripple him. Ahhhhhh! Was he a FED or what?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR Awww man, the bitch got banned.

I wanted to fucking cripple him. Ahhhhhh! Was he a FED or what?

i have serious doubts you'd have the balls to punch someone behind a bar
    Originally posted by snab_snib i have serious doubts you'd have the balls to punch someone behind a bar

Why would I punch a bartender? I would, though. There are scenarios I could think of that would make me do that.

"I'm sorry sir, but we don't serve men with huge cocks in this bar." BAM! Right in the kisser.

Yea, I dunno, man. What's the deal with the bar?
    Originally posted by RisiR RIP.

I'm a prophet, by the way. He died before I could kill him.

You can't make that shit up.
    He hit the nuke Button
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I'm talking about a legal excuse. I don't know why your so butthurt but I do know that you're a triggered moron who likes to act tuff on the internet because no one in your real life has any respect for you.

He's got 53k windows ya know, he's the talk and envy of the town
    Originally posted by reject He's got 53k windows ya know, he's the talk and envy of the town

Is that where your anypussyity is coming from? Are you jealous because I spent money on my house?

Don't be fucking idiot, dude. It was necessary. The house is over 100 years old and was falling apart. I would have rather spent the money on a billion different things but windows, balcony reinforcement and a snowfang grit was more important. Get over it.
    Lol don't take everything so seriously
    The Germans are hard-headed, but you can't beat them for craft.
    Good call, I was meant to look through my family tree tonight. I'm guna see what nationalities I have in my genes
    50% Pakistani, 50% jedi.
Jump to Top