User Controls

Candy, serious Q re: Pot

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I never got high blood pressure smoking pot before. I have tried several strains.

You being a smoker of the flower n all plus working at the VA.. is this normal ?
    I'm about to go sit on the pot if u know what I'm sayin
    I dont have desire to smoke pot anymore.

I don't like the feeling anymore. I said I would stop, but then felt good one afternoon and went and bought some and smokedd it. felt buzzed, and had a beer with it. but then I smoked some more and I felt like I had some ingestion going on. and my blood pressure felt high.

I bought a BP machine not for that, it was feeling high before. just want one in general. but not high BP every day. its like you have to feel stressed a bit before it then starts to come down. then you feel relaxed. but going into the high is some tension. and that causes indigestion.

I mean Why would I want that?

I'm done with the pot. I never was a drug user. i have no interest in getting high. Including Getting drunk ever again.

threw the weed out.

Now I have to focus on saving money from this day forth. build a home or just for retirement aid. I'll probably work at least part time forever. no golf course plans for me.
    Hey I like your plan that you finished the post out with but I wonder if you get high BP and stress if you eat it instead of set it on fire
    you prolly do.

also thats a weird way of putting it. set it on fire.

anyways Candy didn't respond.
    You are a faggot that thinks it's "cool" to snitch on someone for smoking weed illegally in a legal state. If you ask me making drugs illegal should be a crime punished by a torturous death.

Calling the cops or reporting someone for drugs is the most bitch pussy thing a coward loser could do. You are going to hell and everyone there will make of you
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You are a faggot that thinks it's "cool" to snitch on someone for smoking weed illegally in a legal state. If you ask me making drugs illegal should be a crime punished by a torturous death.

Calling the cops or reporting someone for drugs is the most bitch pussy thing a coward loser could do. You are going to hell and everyone there will make of you

Nothing I said mentioned anything about turning someone in for drug use.

I think you're sobbing because of the fact I talked about your sacred Admin for several years on here in a not so enlightened way. you say things not related.

non-sequentur
    Luigi does that a lot. like he's coding.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Nothing I said mentioned anything about turning someone in for drug use.

You have mentioned it before and I stab anyone that even jokes about that shit. Dialing 911 or telling anyone with legal authority about drugs is punishable by death in my circles.

You are a california cuck that would dial 911 if you saw a person smoking crack in a park minding their own business because deep down you are just a kike that hates freedom and capitalism you wish he was working on a communist potato farm not doing cocaine because you are sick in the head.

You hate the idea of freedom which is why you constantly feel the need to run away from it and go hide in a foreign country or the desert like a dirrty fucking pig calling rat you are PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER PIG CALLER IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911 IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DIAL 911
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    We don't take kindly to your type around here.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Fuck the Police Fuck Paul Wozny and fuck all pedophiles and cop callers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Women are like busses, miss one, next fifteen one comin'.
    the only one calling the cops and taking notes for more shit is your buddy Speedy. he claims he got paid to bust zok for the coupon scandal.

then brags about felony level crimes he did in the 1980s because he can't be arrested for them since it passed statute of limitation.

he didn't call as an adult and concerned citizen, he called to get paid for it. and then plays with his guns-Murica

He brags about doing mob hits with acts of arson and gets previous crimes expunge. "Hey anyone can do it, just get an attorney"

No, it takes more than this. it takes an Attorney who has connections and more likely allowed sidebar with the judge than most.

and i wouldn't be surprised if Bradley is your average "re-programmed for exchange of state goodies" and offers booty duty to the closeted old men who helped im get this.
    You threatened to call candyreins work and report her for smoking weed which is just as bad as calling the cops you doxxing rattox pig calling faggot, please die.
    G African Astronaut
    Yeah man fucking w/ someone's livelihood is bitch shit & worthy of real life repercussions.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You threatened to call candyreins work and report her for smoking weed which is just as bad as calling the cops you doxxing rattox pig calling faggot, please die.

never happened. You're a crazy weirdo
    Originally posted by G Yeah man fucking w/ someone's livelihood is bitch shit & worthy of real life repercussions.

He's just making that up. You on the other hand. Go fuck yourself
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa Women are like busses, miss one, next fifteen one comin'.

You messed up and posted already. You still going to kill yourself?
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready He's just making that up. You on the other hand. Go fuck yourself

Kid please, go find your meds & take your unstable ass to bed or better yet drop & do some fucking push ups.
    Originally posted by G Kid please, go find your meds & take your unstable ass to bed or better yet drop & do some fucking push ups.

You're fake af
Jump to Top