User Controls

Kenneth Copland "Possessed by the Devil"

Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    In this video, prosperity gospel minister Kenneth Copeland is "Possessed by the Devil"

Kenneth Copeland was speaking in tongues, and if you are of the spirit, you'll understand the immensely fascinating word ol' boy is delivering. It's an insurmountable precarious message pastor delivers. Some of you may or may not get what he's saying but it's actually quite deep. Whoever said he was possessed by the devil is living a lie. I watched it again like yesterday and was astutely cerebrally stimulated.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    All religious bullshit is bullshit, complete theatre
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Possessed by a Nonce more like.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Possessed by a Nonce more like.

If you'd not be such a figgot, you'd elate.
    Yeah he is clearly a rottenham
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Nah bro he's totally not lying and is just trying to save the world from evil. I'm sure he's pure as undriven snow and I'm sure he's not taking people's money and makes a killer living or anything.

What a humble Saint u know?

Right guys?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    If op believes this shit he's obviously retarded
    SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    Yeah cuz he's gay
    Originally posted by RIPtotse If op believes this shit he's obviously retarded

Look in his eyes and tell me that man doesn't eat children
    bump
    Men like him deserve a bullet to the brain for taking advantage of the mentally handicapped. I look at megachurch preachers the same way i look at drug dealers. But at least even when i was brutally fucking someone over and having them sign over the pink slip to their car, at the end of it they got a pocket full of heroin. All these pieces of shit sell is false hope, and they will bleed you dry until you have nothing, and as you gasp your last breath theyll tell you you couldve been saved if only you had more faith.
    the devil jus another santa
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa In this video, prosperity gospel minister Kenneth Copeland is "Possessed by the Devil"

Kenneth Copeland was speaking in tongues, and if you are of the spirit, you'll understand the immensely fascinating word ol' boy is delivering. It's an insurmountable precarious message pastor delivers. Some of you may or may not get what he's saying but it's actually quite deep. Whoever said he was possessed by the devil is living a lie. I watched it again like yesterday and was astutely cerebrally stimulated.

I respected you a lot more before reading this dumbass shit.

Bro he literally asks you to send 5$, send 10$, send 20$, send what you can!!!

YOu really believe that dumbasss shit? He stopped saying "Send 1s" in like 1998 because so many people want to just send something

Stop being a dumbfuck, if you really wanna hear tongues and speak in them, privnote me your address and you can link us to your youtube video

Any man that breaths can be a healer, I am.

Stop believing in this white man heebeejeebee bullshit, it looks bad on you.
    I wonder if god approves of "just for men"
Jump to Top