User Controls

Finding former members of our BBS and tracking them down to intimidate them into posting again.

Bradley Black Hole
    Pi isn't personal information if doesn't pertain to current members of our board

Users I want to be forced to return to us
    &Zenith
    CosmicWorldWide
    Kr0z's baby mama thjat posted here for a couple months
    Average Jane (who I still plan on having sex with HMU)
    That guy who lived in milwaukee his name was like shitlizsfinnegfinger or something, he was a fucking loser and didn't want to be doxxed or even meet me at the gay bar! kinda shit is that, gonna tell me to go the gay bar and not show up, ya it was ok but fuck what a fag shitlizinbegger if anyone can get me his address i'll slap him wiht a piece of electrical taped rebar so fucking hard he'll start posting here again when im coming bakc if he don't!

any other users you have perosnal information for

i have them for hte first four stated users, but I don't wanna like bother them "e-bother" them, i straight up wanna show up in person and shove a screen shatterd iphone6 or stolen tablet or somethign int heir hands and say NIGGER NOW YOU GO TO SPACE

as the angry black man said
    Bradley Black Hole
    sickboy i want htat nigger to start posting too
    Bradley Black Hole
    fournaidis/proots
    Bradley Black Hole
    tortilla is int he marines having did 4 int he navy so don't bother him he's good shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley Pi isn't personal information if doesn't pertain to current members of our board

Users I want to be forced to return to us
    &Zenith
    CosmicWorldWide
    Kr0z's baby mama thjat posted here for a couple months
    Average Jane (who I still plan on having sex with HMU)
    That guy who lived in milwaukee his name was like shitlizsfinnegfinger
    1. dunno
    2. don't remember name
    3. both cheezbuggers and mal have had their PI posted, someone will have a link
    4. she posted briefly before you arrived
    5. that guy that's more schizo than QMR?
    Bradley Black Hole
    if u guys can do a gofund me for like 400$ a person, i can/will sleep outside, i just need bus far to go and to come back and if i get arrested/i might, like idk 40$ on my books till i figure it out

i will go travel accross country to INTIMIDATE former users into posting again

thoughts

i don't want a gofundm tho, just like 2 tickets and dont' bve a dickhead and cancel the second ticket hurr hurr
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra 1. dunno
    2. don't remember namea
    3. both cheezbuggers and mal have had their PI posted, someone will have a link
    4. she posted briefly before you arrived
    5. that guy that's more schizo than QMR?

ok fucker

i am in love with average jane we had a connection and if she can get a hold of me i am deeply interested in trying to raise her 1 child with me and creating another arfter my adult role model sudo

also i have the PI on all these people i jsut 1) think bothering people by hijacking bank accounts, stealing their identity, calling up dumb law enforcement shit is retarded, I just wanna have enough funds to show up, KNOCM ON THESE NIGGERS DOORS and demand not entry but at least something to eat and their wifi password cuz i don't have sercvice
    Bradley Black Hole
    average jane if you ever read this my name is Bradley and I loved you ever since we started talking in 2014 and i saved you from that kidnapping. I was ina difficult place in my life and honestly I would love to marry you and am happy you have a tattoo of my name on you already that's super fitting

HMU
Jump to Top