User Controls

Just wanted to write a little essay about why I'm happy to be White/Caucasian/European

Bradley Black Hole
    I was born in Wuawatosa, Wisconsin a suburb of Milwaukee in 1993 to a poor waitress/factory worker. My father was the landlord. She lived with him when i was conceived.

My whole life long I always aspired to be more, better, etc. Then just one day, not being hitlery OK, i just was happy i was a white man.

Like I read so many books about a lot of subjects, 1 focus, 1 white guy. I realized even if i'm not the bravest, strongest, smartest, sweestest.

I'm a white guy that's pretty smart and likes to fight and does 5 star SUDOKUS and New York TImes crossword puzzles.

I just imagine being Vinny (small gook, think of like the guy making chinese food that everyone in teh chinese kitchen yells at but is small and just tries) or a nigger, or even like an indian guy with a tiny dell computer penis, or even a mexican

like im a white man and i have a lot to offer, i apply for 3 jobs, 3 places call back and 1 is persistent

ya i'm a convicted drug trafficker and drunk driver and assaulter (IDK the term for bar fighter) and I may have intimidated a witness or 7.

so fucking what, i can walk into a gas station and people say "do you want gas with that?" no i fuckig walked here but i look so good they think i might as well be aaron rodgers who i do look like (without my bald spot) & Tom Green

all non white women wish to be with a white man

All non white men hold personal grudges because they are Non White

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for mixed race children.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bump
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Fuck yeah, you’re hired
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You support race mixing so your opinions on anything regarding the good of or future of the white man is null and void
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "because it allows me to penetrate other white 'men'"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    He’s like the worst parts of working class
    Kafka sweaty
    I have a thing for Asian guys after watching kdrama, also get along best with Indians more than anyone so I’m starting to like them too.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Kafka I have a thing for Asian guys after watching kdrama, also get along best with Indians more than anyone so I’m starting to like them too.

Have you been to any countries in Asia?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, korean actors are not representative of anyone really, most of them are plastic terminators

I liked most Indians I've met but the way they have to constantly be touching each other weirds me out
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kafka I have a thing for Asian guys after watching kdrama, also get along best with Indians more than anyone so I’m starting to like them too.

don't get involved with indian men. that is too far even for you.
Jump to Top