User Controls

I landed a new job today :)

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    $20 an hour, 40 hours a week.
    Nice 2nd shift jobbie job and all I have to do is sit down the entire time and drive a fork lift around.
    Im fucking geek'd.

Not sure if I'm going to take it or take a better paying and slightly harder type of work job or if I want to take 1 of the other 3 jobs offers that pay a little less but might have better benefits.

Got to decide soon.

This morning I turned down 1 job because I didn't feel like smelling like a shit box all day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Forklift driving is good experience. It shows you can be trusted.

Look at what happens if a company employs a bad forklift driver (yeah I know, posted before)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy $20 an hour, 40 hours a week.
    Nice 2nd shift jobbie job and all I have to do is sit down the entire time and drive a fork lift around.
    Im fucking geek'd.

Not sure if I'm going to take it or take a better paying and slightly harder type of work job or if I want to take 1 of the other 3 jobs offers that pay a little less but might have better benefits.

Got to decide soon.

This morning I turned down 1 job because I didn't feel like smelling like a shit box all day.

nice
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Forklift driving is good experience. It shows you can be trusted.

Look at what happens if a company employs a bad forklift driver (yeah I know, posted before)

Post that one you have of the Chinese worker getting smeared into the floor
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Post that one you have of the Chinese worker getting smeared into the floor

This shit?

It's beyond horrifying.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    THIS HOSS 4KLIFT CERTIFIED ON THE SECOND SHIFT GONNA BE MAKIN THE BIG BUCKS
Jump to Top