User Controls

Apparently the Patriot Act existed before 9/11

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Bush just modified it. which I believe someone on here stated it then ended last year because congress didn't want to continue its extension?

So the NSA is probably breaking laws all over again?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Source?
    And your adhd medication isn't a source Mr wonzy
    Boob Queen Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Bush just modified it. which I believe someone on here stated it then ended last year because congress didn't want to continue its extension?

So the NSA is probably breaking laws all over again?

Which conspiracy news outlet did you read that from?
    Show me ur tits
    Boob Queen Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Show me ur tits

I'm a man but okay.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    oh my
    Boob Queen Yung Blood
    Originally posted by WellHung oh my

yes

indeed
    Originally posted by Boob Queen I'm a man but okay.

I just found out why God gave men nipples.
    Boob Queen Yung Blood
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I just found out why God gave men nipples.

You can't suck on them
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Of course it existed, the jedis already had it drafted. How else do you think some massive big document appeared a couple of days after 9/11? This was literally known by the internet at the time. I remember the discussion on usenet groups like mensa.talk.misc.The internet was much smaller at the time, but almost completely uncensored.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Of course it existed, the jedis already had it drafted. How else do you think some massive big document appeared a couple of days after 9/11? This was literally known by the internet at the time. I remember the discussion on usenet groups like mensa.talk.misc.The internet was much smaller at the time, but almost completely uncensored.

what was that usenet or something related to it that you would gather file (exmp) 00x.001 - 00x.099 and then it would use a compiler and would create anything from a ap installer to a whopping 256 color x rated photo?

it was like an old form of email. I forget all the names or formats of that era. I just remembered not having DSL yet and discovering this shit with AOL dialup on my new cheap 56k modem that didn't run at 56k and had issues so I returned it for a 28.8 and it ran super fast compared to the 1400

yep.. I just remember someone showing me this. I think I downloaded Wolfenstein and the original Doom or something doom related PC version.

maybe 1998-99 before we finally got Cable internet
    I have never got a "Gig Speed" of internet in my life.

Even our house (single family dwelling) never got that.

this condo is a joke. they even rewired and it's as bad as before.

I get 50-80Mbps with 3Mbps up

late at night before midnight I might get 120 with the same upload speed.

why is upload speed so fucking slow. Is that even normal? and what is a Gig speed? 1200mMbps?

what do you guys get? I think someone in the building is stealing bandwith. I dunno. is this a bad speed? we do only pay for basic cable internet or the second tier up. I mean from the Obama 10 dollar a month which is probably faster than this for all I know, we pay a bulk rate through HOA
    G African Astronaut
    After struggling w/ shitty DSL speeds of 8 mb I got cable @ 400 mb. But in December my city's becoming a fiberoptic hub ! We gonna be blazing son.
    I get 1 Gbps here. Can download multi-gb files in a matter of a few minutes. Lightning fast.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I get 1 Gbps here. Can download multi-gb files in a matter of a few minutes. Lightning fast.

I never go looking for cool shit anymore. the fact someone will write something into a torent fucking shit up.

not even pirate shit. legal shit that someone gets hold of and redistributes it with some evil modification

tards fucked the internet up. the guy who wrote html was interviewed. angry because he said " I didn't plan for the internet to be like this". I think he's mad because anyone can use it and he wished it was regulated heavily like owning a HAM radio license. You can't swear, can't just nilly willy go using it. you have to a call number associated to you. you probably have to be certified.

I would love to buy a new I-Phon...

NO. We don't just sell I-Phones to just anyone. You look like a thug. Fuck Off (1980s rules)

only 4-5 of us remember when a hoodrat had a beeper in the day. A pager device. LOL sending codes and shit to drop off drugs. I watched a couple of cops harassing a teenager with a beeper. took it from him. accuded him of dealing drugs. If you want this back, tell your parents to come get it.

Imagine some shit like that today? but imagine if strict rules applied to using the internet or owning a cell phone.

not letting China, Russia, most of the middle east to have access. thats what this dude wanted. Old Strict Bias af rules
    I need to get away.

I need to go to Hawaii. I never been there before. See what it's like. Jump in the ocean. get swept out to sea. Bye fuckers!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Of course it existed, the jedis already had it drafted. How else do you think some massive big document appeared a couple of days after 9/11? This was literally known by the internet at the time. I remember the discussion on usenet groups like mensa.talk.misc.The internet was much smaller at the time, but almost completely uncensored.

they had covid planned for years while developing it and the vax at the same time,, follow the money.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Yeah, Bush modified it so anyone can be monitored for simple suspicion. I believe prior to that they had to have a real cause to be bugging people.
    Yes, I didn't know it existed before. I thought he created it the day or so after 9/11

but yeah, he made it so none of these agencies needed a warrant from a court to do this shit. but it was said they were doing it anyways. comcast and cox and roadrunner aided. cable boxes have cameras and mics, the cable companies stated they're only used by software. AI software to make suggestive tv viewing for each family members by identifying them. but in reality, it was possible to see people if a hacker or in this case, NSA peered in. and note that often they outsource to private companies to do this. there is always some weirdo who will take photos of your naked kids coming out of the shower, your wife, you, etc. prolly all over the darknet.
Jump to Top