User Controls

I ate the worst food ever.

Bradley Black Hole
    i got a box from the food pantry it's 6 pouches, each come with their own spoon

create image url free

i only had the chili one so far, and holy fuck it was horrible! imagine rancid fish but only rancid cuz of the red food coloring and they did stick in 1 tiny pepper that looked identical tot he red one so that was kinda cool, it's like u can tell they chuck one into every pouch

Horrible, my mom came home and asked me like first question "Did you eat tha tweird fish pouch?" and i said yea and she said she can tell

even the cat was like ehhhhhh about eating it which made me feel really off

it's like when this black 14 year old boy wouldn't fiuck my dad's ex girlfriends 18 year old (WHITE) daughter bedcause "The pussy stank too much" i was like jesus fucking christ that's gotta be some really rancid white girl pussy to make a little nigger boy tuck his tail and wanna escape

same thing if a cat that loves fish isn't interested in your fish, it means you got fucked up fish
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I took home McDonald's nuggets to my old dog I used to have that devoured any meat and he wouldn't even put them in his mouth, sniffed it and walked off.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    weird fish pouch is my new term for vagina

Thanks
    Bradley Black Hole
    no u fuckin didn't bro

they literally use grease that's known to attract dogs & blacks, they got the idea from KFC

I refuse to believe ur old dog unless it was dying, woulnd't eat a mcnugget

i love mcnuggets but honestly that's so much money the 3$ for 10 nuggets like what the fuck, i'mma need like 30-40 if all im eating is nuggets, never really was a fan

in my hometown mcdonalds they had a thing whe re itw as 3.99 (Granted this is 2005-2008) for 40 nugs on monday night, and i was poor then too i was like 12-15 att this time period, so two of us would get 2$, I remember this foster kid named Joe never had any money but we pretended like it wasn't a thing, and so you'd have like 2-4 teenagers carrying knives and lighters and pieces of rebar walking the two miles to mcdonalds for nuggets between 4pm-8pm

now it's like 5.50 or 6 or some goofy shit but i really enjoyed those times

that's also when kfc had the 1$ snackers, similarly we would walk miles to enjoy kfc cuz that's the only way 6$ is gonna feed 4 teenagers
    Bradley Black Hole
    kids meals mcnuggets be lik e here's 4 chicken nuggets you pompous little toddler and i think taht's a fucking shame too

I loved getting the cheese burger, fries, small soda, toy, for 2.40 and routinely ate that until i went to prison at 19 as like a "I really need to eat a meal and have limited monies but am far from home/grocery food."

now it's like 2$ for a small fry and im like that's so WHACK
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I don't like those either Bradley. Stick go regular canned or pouch tuna or occasionally a lemon pepper or ranch one. Otherwise just make tuna salad.

I usually buy a few cans of sardines in either water or olive oil. I've cut out my consumption of any other Canonola/vegetable/seed oil. (Besides what's already in some prepared food). I've also stopped eating bread, although I will admit I still buy a pack on Naan at the store usually. Shits just too good
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley no u fuckin didn't bro

they literally use grease that's known to attract dogs & blacks, they got the idea from KFC

Yes, I did. I don't need to lie about chicken nuggets on the internet you fucking faggot.
    Lemon pepper tuna is always good...avoid the weird "curry" and "chili" tuna junk.
Jump to Top