User Controls

Good Youtube Videos to watch thread.

Bradley Black Hole
    Hey everyone, like most poor people i use my mom's netflix and we have like regular tv for packer games in the living room and not gonna lie

YOUTUBE

youtube is a bastion of intellectual, entertainment and cultural media that truly can continue educating someone well beyond their formal education years

No fake ass bullshit or like some nigga TRYING too hard yelling and shit, I don't really like uh when fags play video games and I'm sitting there watching.

Please show me disturbing, troubling, or educational media over 10 minutes in length

i watched thsi pretty edisturbing true crime documentary today which motivated me to share it with you

i know mmmmQs is gay for interrogation videos and i like them too.

imagine being tortyured by a sadist who only takes you out to be tortured in water or whipped or electrocuted then he has sex with his wife in front of you and put you back in the box with your helmet that's sensory depriving

for 15 years or some shit

THATS FUCKED.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Someone posted this here before and it was cool

If you like history and archeology...(of a British persuasion) Then you can't go wrong with these YOUTUBE-ized episodes of "The Time Team"

https://www.youtube.com/c/TimeTeamClassics/videos
    Boob Queen Yung Blood
    Stanford University has some great lectures online

Bradley Black Hole
Jump to Top