User Controls

Winter Weather Terrorism

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    For days now all the news has talked about has been this once in a lifetime winter storm coming that is suppose to bring 23 feet of snow, shut down the power grid and lead to thousands of dead.

Fucking nothing but some minor ice, sleet and rain.

For the past 3 hours the weather stations have said it is snowing yet there is no snow fall.
    In fact more snow has melted since I got back home.

I'm real sick and tired of the news blowing everything out of proportion always.

Last week they talked about how a storm left a city underwater due to massive flooding and they showed a picture of the damn river but upon closer inspection nothing was underwater besides what normally is.

And also they had pictures of New York with captions of terrible winter snow fall yet you could clearly tell it was less than an inch.
    Bradley Black Hole
    if they don't sensationalize the news it won't be interesting and you won't watch it, so whoever does say it's a calamidity will be get the viewers not the rational mind who says "Yeah it'll be a lil bit of snow, this is winter."

I took AP Media Literacy.
    Bradley Black Hole
    plus you're young, throw an extra coat in your vehicle and who gives a fuck what the weather gonna be like bro ur gonna do the same shit eitherway
    The globalists and their mindless minions are major gaslighters.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Here in st louis we got like a foot of snow
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I'd take a picture but it's so annoying not being able to upload pics directly from my phone here
    Snow storms are brand new! They never happened before! Ever! ... said the morons.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Here in st louis we got like a foot of snow

It looks like we probably got 6-8" here in south St. Louis.

A wintry wonderland.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I can't wait to go to Kyiv next weekend, they still have snow. We haven't had any snow here in Ireland.

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I'm real sick and tired of the news blowing everything out of proportion always.

And everyone in Kyiv also all died of covid and gotten invaded by Russia.
    Psssh a foot of snow, Back home in England a foot of snow was called "A summer heatwave"...pussy North Americans.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Psssh a foot of snow, Back home in England a foot of snow was called "A summer heatwave"…pussy North Americans.

With all that there Tea Time, you guys probably don't get out much anyways.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Psssh a foot of snow, Back home in England a foot of snow was called "A summer heatwave"…pussy North Americans.

While I would hate to claim JIGGLY BOOTY IS FULL OF SHIT, there is his line of crap and then...there is the truth.

Does It Snow In England?

England is one of the countries that make up the United Kingdom alongside Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The country is between latitudes 49° and 61° N. This location dictates varying weather conditions due to the polar front jet stream. This means that, in one day, the country can experience a myriad of climates. Generally, though, the weather is mostly cool with high temperatures occurring briefly. According to the Köppen climate classification system, the climate of the UK is a temperate oceanic climate.

By virtue of being close to the Atlantic Ocean, England’s climate is mostly mild, windy, and wet with rare temperature variations. However, compared to the other countries in the UK, England has higher temperatures on both the minimum and maximum sides. Snow events have become rarer over the years in England. In the few days that the country receives snow, it barely settles on the ground except for a few occasions.

Snow In England
    In a year, the UK gets slightly less than 30 days of snow, mostly received in places with high altitudes, which have colder temperatures. Most of this snow is received in Scotland while England rarely receives snow except in certain parts such as London. Even in London, it may, or it may not snow. Mostly, it does not snow.

MOSTLY, IT DOES NOT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's hear you attempt to bullshit your way out of this one, Jiggles. This should be classic!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 While I would hate to claim JIGGLY BOOTY IS FULL OF SHIT, there is his line of crap and then…there is the truth.

Does It Snow In England?

England is one of the countries that make up the United Kingdom alongside Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The country is between latitudes 49° and 61° N. This location dictates varying weather conditions due to the polar front jet stream. This means that, in one day, the country can experience a myriad of climates. Generally, though, the weather is mostly cool with high temperatures occurring briefly. According to the Köppen climate classification system, the climate of the UK is a temperate oceanic climate.

By virtue of being close to the Atlantic Ocean, England’s climate is mostly mild, windy, and wet with rare temperature variations. However, compared to the other countries in the UK, England has higher temperatures on both the minimum and maximum sides. Snow events have become rarer over the years in England. In the few days that the country receives snow, it barely settles on the ground except for a few occasions.

Snow In England
    In a year, the UK gets slightly less than 30 days of snow, mostly received in places with high altitudes, which have colder temperatures. Most of this snow is received in Scotland while England rarely receives snow except in certain parts such as London. Even in London, it may, or it may not snow. Mostly, it does not snow.

Now, let's hear you attempt to bullshit your way out of this one, Jiggles. This should be classic!

Manchester is way drier and warmer than Ireland used to be. Mostly nicer in general than Ireland used to be, and although they have imported lots of social problems from Pakistan and Africa, even in the 90s it used to be regarded as "dangerous". It never had much snow, most years go by without snow, but sometimes when the wind blows from the north it can lay as much as 6 foot of snow down. If you get enough east wind the temperature can drop to -10 for as long as a week or two, although that is rare, less than a once in a decade occurrence.
    Originally posted by stl1 While I would hate to claim JIGGLY BOOTY IS FULL OF SHIT, there is his line of crap and then…there is the truth.

Does It Snow In England?

Snow In England

You are an ugly little man.
    in canada we call that a friday
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged

Does It Snow In England?

Snow In England

Why don't you copy and paste yourself a brain you mindless retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Does It Snow In England?

Snow In England

Originally posted by Donald Trump Manchester is way drier and warmer than Ireland used to be. Mostly nicer in general than Ireland used to be

Somalia is nicer than Ireland...
    I drove 40 miles to work this morning @ 26F...the roads were empty because Americans are scared of cold weather.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    So, my post left Jiggles speechless!

Long live the power provided by copying and pasting the truth!
Jump to Top