Kyle Rittenhouse allegedly a return bail money, won't get his gun back

Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    yup
    Gun will be dismantled at the state crime lab
    what a nigger
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 it shows up on ebay as a collectors item
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra inb4 it shows up on ebay as a collectors item

america don't work like that
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Kyle needs to shoot his way in and take his gun back.
    They should fuse it into a rock and reboot the King Arthur legend
    I dont see why they wouldnt give the gun back to the owner
    They' probably compensate him for it.
    Originally posted by aldra They should fuse it into a rock and reboot the King Arthur legend

They should fuse it into his arm so he looks like a demon from DOOM
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    How come that felon with the pistol who needs a new forearm didn't get charged with anything since Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong???

I live in Wisconsin. How do I contact my governments
    Bradley Black Hole
    It makes me so happy knowing my state is so FUCKED
    Originally posted by Bradley How come that felon with the pistol who needs a new forearm didn't get charged with anything since Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong???

Because hes a jedi commie who tried to kill an inconvenient teenager
    Originally posted by Bradley How come that felon with the pistol who needs a new forearm didn't get charged with anything since Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong???

That's a good point (assuming he wasn't charged)...seems like old Kyle could sue him in a civil case at least.
    Originally posted by aldra They should fuse it into a rock and reboot the King Arthur legend

they have cement technology these days.
    Originally posted by Bradley I live in Wisconsin. How do I contact my governments

talk more about doing something to your government, your government will contact you.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's a good point (assuming he wasn't charged)…seems like old Kyle could sue him in a civil case at least.

should challenge him to a duel
    Bradley Black Hole
    i don't care when people don't get criminally charged with stuff, but i always am quick to point out that if you are found innocent, there should be backlash against the accusers that faced you

if i'm found not to be the one who did something, or the alledged crime never took place, anyone who positively IDed me and anyone who stated that they knew I did the crime should be crucified for obstruction of justice and perjury.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley i don't care when people don't get criminally charged with stuff, but i always am quick to point out that if you are found innocent, there should be backlash against the accusers that faced you

if i'm found not to be the one who did something, or the alledged crime never took place, anyone who positively IDed me and anyone who stated that they knew I did the crime should be crucified for obstruction of justice and perjury.

In theory you have the right to a fair trial, and if found innocent you weren't inconvenienced in the slightest.

In reality the process is the punishment.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The system suits the rich and the jedis, so I wouldn't expect it to change.
Jump to Top