User Controls

Hunting Red Abalone

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I was wrong about 11 inch as the minimum acceptable size. it's 7 inches (I could have sworn it was much larger) anyways I was telling Luigi you can get like 80-120 bucks (and that price is probably way up right now) per catch. which I think is a pound of meat?

these dudes go after "Trophy" size of 10-11 inches. plus some fish

So you have to be in good shape to do this. these dudes Kayaked out. I never thought about that. and its like 30 feet down is where they live. So you have to wear like a #4/3 wetsuit and only snorkel gear. no air-tanks allowed.

the limit is 3 per person. there are tons of restaurants in San Francisco and probably a few in places like Bodega Bay that would try and haggle the price but you still make good money. or just save one for yourself. some people like to cut them like bologna and steam them. some pound them with a metal meat mallet thingy. and batter and fry like chicken nuggets.

I love it steamed but I had family that would fry these things.

Who's ready for the challenge?

I dont know if I can do this now. too old. meh!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Quit reading after "I was wrong about 11 inch as the minimum acceptable size."

What the fuck man.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Quit reading after "I was wrong about 11 inch as the minimum acceptable size."

What the fuck man.

ha that's your Freudian slipup. NOT MY PROBLEM! fgt!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fly me from st louis to where the abalones are and I need 3k as a retainer.

I'll stay for 14 days and hunt abalones everyday you just have to supply room and board and a way to the hunting spot everyday.

I don't eat much and I'm sure my methadone will by covered by insurance in ur faggot state. Don't they have giant salt licks of xanax and methadone in a swanky apartment lobby or something there?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Fly me from st louis to where the abalones are and I need 3k as a retainer.

I'll stay for 14 days and hunt abalones everyday you just have to supply room and board and a way to the hunting spot everyday.

I don't eat much and I'm sure my methadone will by covered by insurance in ur faggot state. Don't they have giant salt licks of xanax and methadone in a swanky apartment lobby or something there?

lawyer up trip-funds on your own, Dawg. I dun do that stuff but my brother was put on it.
    Whats an abalone
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Quit reading after "I was wrong about 11 inch as the minimum acceptable size."

What the fuck man.

hes gay
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats what im talkin bout OPey
    Bradley Black Hole
    REalistically OP has to be the easiest amongst us to hunt, find, or locate.

Kinda pathetic

Paul you ever thought about doing that pool aerobics?
    Bradley Black Hole

black people can swim if you properly motivate them with 4 feet of water
Jump to Top