User Controls

C:

  1. #1
    Kafka African Astronaut
    List five books in your bookshelf gogogogo sorry if there’s already a thread
  2. #2
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    world book encyclopedia a-z
    learn c the hard way
    the cat that played brahms
    the do-it-yourself encyclopedia
    phonebook
  3. #3
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    And the weak suffer what they must

    A sense of an ending

    Hitch 22

    Catch 22

    Sutree
  4. #4
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Are you going to have a conversation, or you just occupying space on the front page?
  5. #5
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa world book encyclopedia a-z
    learn c the hard way
    the cat that played brahms
    the do-it-yourself encyclopedia
    phonebook

    There’s still phone books?
  6. #6
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa Are you going to have a conversation, or you just occupying space on the front page?

    I’m so used to just venting to a brick wall surprises me when ppl respond tbh
  7. #7
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I’m so used to just venting to a brick wall surprises me when ppl respond tbh

    :|
  8. #8
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka There’s still phone books?

    it's recent
  9. #9
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka In November I was talking with this man online, he said he was into breathplay, putting a plastic bag over head, inflicting pain. I'm not into that stuff but was looking for a rebound. I met with him just to go for a short walk and he talked non-stop about himself rambling and talking so fast like Eminem's Rap God. We were supposed to meet in a hotel a few days later but I stood him up because I needed sleep. Then he sent me about 40 voice messages, I'm not making this up I have them saved. I felt bad tbh but didn't want to meet him again in case he really tried to hurt me for standing him up and the voice messages were a red flag. Two months later he's still trying to contact me even though I blocked him, he'd just message me elsewhere. I really hope he is just desperate for sex because the only other reason I can think of for going this far is that it'd be worth it if he got to kill me, maybe he really wants to hurt me.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600795121734254593/938046479891857429/IMG_4030.jpg

    really is something you gotta facilitate yourself... What do you care about your life insurance deductible for
  10. #10
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa really is something you gotta facilitate yourself… What do you care about your life insurance deductible for

    Dunno what you’re saying
  11. #11
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka Dunno what you’re saying

  12. #12
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa

  13. #13
    RIPtotse African Astronaut [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Mein Kampf
    1984
    A Brave New World
    The Power of Myth - Joseph Campbell
    Catcher in the Rye
    The Pillars of the Earth
    20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
    PIHKAL & TIHKAL
    The Key of Solomon & The Lesser Key of Solomon & all of the Lemegeton and Goetia
    Everything That You Need to Know But Have Never Been Told - David Icke
    Nothing in this Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are - Bob Frissell
    Spiritwalker, Medicinemaker, and Visionseeker - Hank Wesselman
    The Teachings Of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge - Carlos Castaneda
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka

  15. #15
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Mein Kampf
    1984
    A Brave New World
    The Power of Myth - Joseph Campbell
    Catcher in the Rye
    The Pillars of the Earth
    20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
    PIHKAL & TIHKAL
    The Key of Solomon & The Lesser Key of Solomon & all of the Lemegeton and Goetia
    Everything That You Need to Know But Have Never Been Told - David Icke
    Nothing in this Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are - Bob Frissell
    Spiritwalker, Medicinemaker, and Visionseeker - Hank Wesselman
    The Teachings Of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge - Carlos Castaneda

    I’ll defo look up some of those. What did you think of mein kampf?
  16. #16
    RIPtotse African Astronaut [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Kafka

    Rofl wtf is that hahah
  17. #17
    RIPtotse African Astronaut [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Kafka I’ll defo look up some of those. What did you think of mein kampf?

    Hilter was definitely insane and it's basically ramblings of a madman. I think that the translation from German to American caused quite a few 2 page long sentences, but I bet he really talked like that. I read the translation by Ralph Manheim
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Hilter was definitely insane and it's basically ramblings of a madman. I think that the translation from German to American caused quite a few 2 page long sentences, but I bet he really talked like that. I read the translation by Ralph Manheim

    I think he was on coke and just ranting or otherwise quiet. I was the only one in my history class who’d read it which is very sad. Why do you think he was insane?
  19. #19
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Hilter was definitely insane and it's basically ramblings of a madman. I think that the translation from German to American caused quite a few 2 page long sentences, but I bet he really talked like that. I read the translation by Ralph Manheim

    You would talk like that too if you had a personal doctor to administer you daily IV methamphetamine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition



    probably the most recent ones I've bought aside from apocalypse culture and borges, haven't read them all
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top