User Controls

Happy Tiger New Years, Folx

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Year of the Tiger.

Year of the Vaccinated.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Every 100 Years (the coof)

G African Astronaut

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G

no wonder nike is careful not to offend ccp.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Every Olympic athlete who participates in the games should have their citizenship revoked. Canada didn't send any diplomats because that's an easy empty gesture so China will think they are all diplomatic spies and torture and imprison/kill all athletes. Circle of life
    so with the 2 years of covid, did the separation of Olympics, once being every two years for winter then summer, back to both being every 4 years? Because I think thats how it should have stayed. it should be a big thing and celebrated like it used to be.

every 4 years for both winter and summer. I hope it stays this way from now on.
    Originally posted by Sudo Every Olympic athlete who participates in the games should have their citizenship revoked. Canada didn't send any diplomats because that's an easy empty gesture so China will think they are all diplomatic spies and torture and imprison/kill all athletes. Circle of life

show me with these dolls where did china touched you.

and how.
    G African Astronaut

Air Jordan 6 Low ‘Chinese New Year’
    Color: Spruce Aura/Metallic Gold-Spruce Aura
    Release Date: February 4, 2022
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    how much are those like 600 bucks?
    Did NIKE Make Air Jordans or was it Addias?

Nike makes Air Force all leather mid-high tops. I like the High Top ones. these fabric shoes are shit. they may breath better but the leather ones you just wash and let soak in bleach. it softens the shoes. don't dry them. the shoes should be sprayed with a water coating first (though it comes with it) and place them open tongue in front of a fan.

I get like 18 months out of a pair before they get scratched up. there is a white shoe polish but it never looks right. there is also a spray paint for shoes that people will use when repairing shoes to look brand new. its just like a mini house for your feet. you can spray them with a primer then an elastic enamel paint.

I usually just toss them and buy a new pair. but everyone wants to be the trendy fag who buys these and then never wears them and puts them in a glass case with their trophy's. maybe wear them to a party once.

You might even get jacked on the street for them
    You're gonna get jacked for your expensive ass Olympic Special Addition
    G African Astronaut
    Kid please, heads bow & curtsy when I walk by lol.

Originally posted by STER0S how much are those like 600 bucks?

The red & white 5's are about 275-350 ish now as they're dead stock. The Gold/white 6's are released this week suggested retail of $200 but the hoarder/faggots buy them all & sell for double.
    I want a pair of the gold ones. but I would scuff them. not place them in a spot with all the other shoes
    G African Astronaut
    Unless you're a 13 year old w/ a dog walking gig there's nothing a grown ass adult should encounter w/ his shoes that a warm soapy rag can't remedy lol.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Did NIKE Make Air Jordans or was it Addias?

Nike makes Air Force all leather mid-high tops. I like the High Top ones. these fabric shoes are shit. they may breath better but the leather ones you just wash and let soak in bleach. it softens the shoes. don't dry them. the shoes should be sprayed with a water coating first (though it comes with it) and place them open tongue in front of a fan.

I get like 18 months out of a pair before they get scratched up. there is a white shoe polish but it never looks right. there is also a spray paint for shoes that people will use when repairing shoes to look brand new. its just like a mini house for your feet. you can spray them with a primer then an elastic enamel paint.

I usually just toss them and buy a new pair. but everyone wants to be the trendy fag who buys these and then never wears them and puts them in a glass case with their trophy's. maybe wear them to a party once.

You might even get jacked on the street for them

theyre all made with indentured child labors.

buying a pair of these shoes in no more different than sticking your dick into the anus of 3rd world childrens in 3rd world chikd brothels.
    G African Astronaut
    Air Jordan 6 Low ‘Chinese New Year’ drop Friday just got muh alert from Nike app !
    Bradley Black Hole
    Tyvm tiger year upon you as well Paul blessed be
Jump to Top