User Controls

Fona 2-1-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning guys.
    I have a job interview today at 10am.
    Last night I took a shower and immediately fell asleep only to wake up 3 hours later and stay up for 6 hours.
    By the time I fell asleep it was probably 4am.
    Needless to say I am feeling a little tired this morning but good about my upcoming interview.
    Getting a job offer last night boosted my confidence and has me feeling knowing of my worth.
    To be honest, I don't even want this job I am interviewing for but at the same time I don't exactly know what the pay is so I might want it after I find out.
    Once my job interview is over with I will probably go to the liquidation store to see what Tuesday look like there.
    After that I plan on going to Walmart and getting some essentials in preparation for the snow storm that is suppose to be rolling in.
    It is too early, and I am too sleepy to guess what else I will get into this afternoon.
    I hope everyone is having a great day.
    -Fona
    i got a job for ya right here *unzips pants*

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Do you have narcolepsy? Serious question. You're always mentioning things like sitting down for a minute and falling asleep for hours at a time.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Got a call while I was getting out of the shower about another job i didnt even put an application in for.
    The guy said "I need someone and the people I have been getting are not good".
    He said he will put me in contact with whoever does the hiring and to get back with him.
    Im excited because that job I do want.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This interview im on had me go through checkpoint charlie just to get to the door but their lobby is like sitting in a museum.
    Big open space with exhibits of their work and fancy little lights on the ceiling.

I plan on shitting on them and walking out.
    bring a gun to work and ask for a raise
    Interview went well.
    They extended a job offer that I told them Id think about and get back to them.
    It's nothing special and Im working on something better but if everything falls through Ill call back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    What pay rate did they offer
    Always best to ask for alot then come down a little if you need to negotiate
    Bradley Black Hole
    are they hiring I have very little experience in factory work
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley are they hiring I have very little experience in factory work

Ya im sure you live right by him
    G African Astronaut
    All that droning on to just say you're going into work lol.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Well done on the job offer Fona. Things will work out.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i read fona's posts using his voice, in my head
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy

wait did you just admit youre gonna work for free tomorrow? you said he emailed yon asking to come in tomorrow and younsaid sre since i gotta come in anyway?
    Originally posted by Wariat wait did you just admit youre gonna work for free tomorrow? you said he emailed yon asking to come in tomorrow and younsaid sre since i gotta come in anyway?

Fuck no, I'm not working for free.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Im happy for you. Youll be making more monies at a better job now. Keep us updated buddy
    cigreting Dark Matter
    so which jerb are you taking
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I may start painting in april this spring
    Originally posted by POLECAT I may start painting in april this spring

Landscapes or houses?
Jump to Top