User Controls

This is not a "sex" forum

SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    Nobody wants to hear your "sex" talk. There is one designated "sex" forum and you should keep such talk confined to it. Anyone engaging in sexual talk in general forums is a degenerate. I'm not asserting this, I'm just letting you know that this is the fact of how normal people view you. Have a little self respect.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    FUCK YOU.
    UNF UNF UNF UNF
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Rape
    cigreting Dark Matter
    have a raep subforum
    Yes that especially applies to you, Date Hospice refugee. You are clearly a "sex guy". It's not cool, it's odd and cringey. If this is how you behave in real life then you must be a real creep.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ffm+gilf+anal+fisting&&view=detail&mid=A1B0C27D412DF2858298A1B0C27D412DF2858298&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dffm%2520gilf%2520anal%2520fisting%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVR%26%3D%2525eManage%2520Your%2520Search%2520History%2525E%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3Dffm%2520gilf%2520anal%2520fisting%26sc%3D0-21%26sk%3D%26cvid%3DD915C4ABA38F4837929CEE19C43F0A7B
    Okay Mr "Sex" guy
    sex talks trigger you ?

were you mollested as a child.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny sex talks trigger you ?

were you mollested as a child.

Found another "sex" guy^
    Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive Nobody wants to hear your "sex" talk. There is one designated "sex" forum and you should keep such talk confined to it. Anyone engaging in sexual talk in general forums is a degenerate. I'm not asserting this, I'm just letting you know that this is the fact of how normal people view you. Have a little self respect.

This is Hiki again isn't it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is Hiki again isn't it.

Wrong again, Jiggampoo
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is Hiki again isn't it.

unwanted dalit organism.
    Words like ding-dong, schlong, dick, pecker, peter and weenie don't belong here.
    You just don't need to bring "sex" talk everywhere. Nobody likes a "sex guy".
    Kafka sweaty
    It would be a red flag if that’s mostly what you talk about irl as well. I don’t like people who can’t be decent even in the workplace, it’s scary.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Word. I actually agree with this. Sometimes people get too comfortable & ur just not in that space….& u make it through it, then u see them again…& it’s awkward.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    On the internet, not so much lol. Switch threads lil duck
    Even on the internet, not everywhere needs "sex" talk and in fact most normal people don't like it.
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    mudfarmer
Jump to Top