User Controls

The Beginning of the End of the DNC

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Charlie Kirk, really???
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, turning point
    Originally posted by POLECAT Charlie Kirk, really???

Focus on information
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    information from the most extreme is not good practice, I want heads to roll for maladministration and treason before heads to roll for eating children and devil worshiping or Alien worship.
    Alix and Charlie are deep end money compromised going for shock value, attention and views.
    even if they are speaking facts its a diversion of our movement to save America,, to many people going to deep instead of going after our corrupt government thereby allowing the corrupt government to point to those people following the crazy's and making the true movement look loonie as fuck. this is WAR NIGGER!! be responsible people are dumb as fuck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by POLECAT information from the most extreme is not good practice, I want heads to roll for maladministration and treason before heads to roll for eating children and devil worshiping or Alien worship.

lol
    Originally posted by POLECAT information from the most extreme is not good practice, I want heads to roll for maladministration and treason before heads to roll for eating children and devil worshiping or Alien worship.
    Alix and Charlie are deep end money compromised going for shock value, attention and views.
    even if they are speaking facts its a diversion of our movement to save America,, to many people going to deep instead of going after our corrupt government thereby allowing the corrupt government to point to those people following the crazy's and making the true movement look loonie as fuck. this is WAR NIGGER!! be responsible people are dumb as fuck

You make the rest of us patriots look like loons. Please sit down.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Focus on information

Focus on my ass, you buttfucking loser.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You make the rest of us patriots look like loons.

He doesn't need to.

You do an excellent job of making yourself look like a loon, whackadoodle.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    tl/dw
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 Focus on my ass, you buttfucking loser.

Triggered demorat. I thought you all were supposed to be accepting to everyone, faggot?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]

I'm in a grocery store and I laughed pretty hard thinking of one 60 year old saying this to another one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if it doesnt get censored, it is not true.
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm in a grocery store and I laughed pretty hard thinking of one 60 year old saying this to another one

STL is 68
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You make the rest of us patriots look like loons. Please sit down.

a lesser patriot than I would not be a patriot
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by POLECAT a lesser patriot than I would not be a patriot

Sounds like you're saying you embody the bare minimum of patriotism there, Xi
    Originally posted by POLECAT a lesser patriot than I would not be a patriot

That is not for you to decide.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson STL is 68

No, I'm not.

Alright, would you rather be kicked in the butt cheek or the asshole?

I'm sorry I caught you with your copy down and your pasta hanging out.
Jump to Top