User Controls

Miss USA of 2019 dead at 30/ Suicide

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    She jumped to her death from a top of her apartment building.

WTF is with all of you Mellennials killing yourselves at or around age 30?

NEW YORK (AP) — Cheslie Kryst, the 2019 winner of the Miss USA pageant and a correspondent for the entertainment news program “Extra,” has died at age 30.

“In devastation and great sorrow, we share the passing of our beloved Cheslie,” the statement said. “Her great light was one that inspired others around the world with her beauty and strength. She cared, she loved, she laughed and she shined. Cheslie embodied love and served others, whether through her work as an attorney fighting for social justice, as Miss USA and as a host on EXTRA. But most importantly, as a daughter, sister, friend, mentor and colleague — we know her impact will live on.”
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    She seems so cheerful on Extra.
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    C-ya nigga
    Every 40 seconds another person dies from suicide
    Every and each year one million people die
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready She seems so cheerful on Extra.

People always say this about seriously depressed people. You know how many people just smile and silently keep stuffing that shit down further and further their whole life? A lot, and they don't all walk around mopey with a black cloud around them. People all around you have serious mental health problems that you have no idea about and sometimes it just takes one event to tip someone over the edge of what they can tolerate anymore.

It's happening more here because our country and society is becoming more and more fucked up with no end in sight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *Thrown to her death by agents of the NWO.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Solstice People always say this about seriously depressed people. You know how many people just smile and silently keep stuffing that shit down further and further their whole life? A lot, and they don't all walk around mopey with a black cloud around them. People all around you have serious mental health problems that you have no idea about and sometimes it just takes one event to tip someone over the edge of what they can tolerate anymore.

It's happening more here because our country and society is becoming more and more fucked up with no end in sight.

Woah I thanked this post AT THE EXACT SAME TIME as sudo, like I saw his thank appear just a split second before i pushed mine. Thought that was noteworthy and everyone should know.

But anyway yes very true, wise words. Although I do think it would be bretty kewl if we did get to have big clouds that floated around us and were whatever color our mood happened to really be, so we ALWAYS knew how EVERYONE was feeling and you couldn't ever hide it from anyone.

If you stayed indoors or stayed alone, a big beam of mood light would still emit upwards from you and penetrate any surfaces so it reaches up to the sky and you could see it from anywhere.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready She jumped to her death from a top of her apartment building.

WTF is with all of you Mellennials killing yourselves at or around age 30?

NEW YORK (AP) — Cheslie Kryst, the 2019 winner of the Miss USA pageant and a correspondent for the entertainment news program “Extra,” has died at age 30.

“In devastation and great sorrow, we share the passing of our beloved Cheslie,” the statement said. “Her great light was one that inspired others around the world with her beauty and strength. She cared, she loved, she laughed and she shined. Cheslie embodied love and served others, whether through her work as an attorney fighting for social justice, as Miss USA and as a host on EXTRA. But most importantly, as a daughter, sister, friend, mentor and colleague — we know her impact will live on.”

Lot goin on right now ...I'm praying for the families to heal
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson *Thrown to her death by agents of the NWO.

my first thought was,,, hmmm, she did not accept the Devil
    she realized that her terminal blackness cant be cured.
    Age 30...she hit the wall and got a wrinkle...and so chose to hit the floor as well.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm happy I will be entering my 30s with a face unmarred by time, i plan to look 30 at 55.
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm happy I will be entering my 30s with a face unmarred by time, i plan to look 30 at 55.

You're gonna need a hair transplant my friend to pull that off.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What was her username on here?
    Originally posted by stl1 What was her username on here?

jalyssa
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    unfortunately not stl1
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready

I have no idea how that won anything to be honest...obviously rigged voting.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She's pretty pretty. Not my cup of tea but she's certainly not difficult to look at by any stretch of the definition.
    It's all makeup...and muscle.

Certainly not the best USA has to offer. I'd give it a 6 maybe.
Jump to Top