User Controls

Slaynk an Candy

Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Slaynk an Candy sitting in a tree, kissing first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes candy with the baby carriage ;]

baby beaux, this is our new safe place... In the mongolvoid. nobody will bother us here. Just me and you baby girl. I'm gonna hold you when I see you, I'm gonna kiss ya, and never want to miss you. We're going to rock the ages as the most dominant power couple to ever roam earf.. lol

Baby you and I gon' be together til the end *kissy*

we gonna do our own thing from now on. You know how the mongolvoid works right? just me and you. this is our new place :]

no weird shit, that guy's gone, just me and you. we gonna burn up all the trash in this can babe. Hell yea. I'm gonna make you my girl, insulin shit (*kissy* *holding hands* *hugs*) byaaah.

I know it hard babe dealing with all the ignorance. I know it. we going out in style, honey. I'm take you to 1993 miami beach and we gon' watch the sun rise and go sip lemonade at the mcdonald's... *Kissy*

you a simple girl, and I've grown to tolerate simple. I'm just glad for life and all the blessings and nice things I have, honey. we gonna treat eachother right.. This is our chat room babe. mongolvoid all ours. we soul mates <3 <3 <3... Kissy kissy
    Me and candy chillin in the mongolvoid. We ain't gonna mess with you folks no more. Just me and her, :) we gonna take our peace and take it easy. You're welcome to join if you'd like, as long as you respect the spirit of the thread <3
    Candy, I know I said all that hurtful stuff babe, but I'm an adult now. I was a real crass person. I don't know why I get so disrespectful to people who are nothing but nice to me... It's not cool :/ but anyway, as I digress.... I wrote a letter to my nigga in the joint, he doing time for abduction and felonious assault :/ not cool. that just that nigga. Him brother passed back in 2012... I was cool with too.. My other woady, Raheem passed too in 2017... which was not cool. I don't wnt to be a stat. too many of my woadys passed main. It suck for real... like they're no longer here :(

they was my dude's too. and now my dude cj in the jount. It's not fair. and I did time too, but I'm out now and I got this little play money. I'm ok.. It's that ol' heartbreak hometown shit. I done moved to Baltimore (ohio) I'll have to give you my address and we will link... Maybe for Valentine's day. I don't know... Valentine's day falls on a monday this year. So... Idk.. the last girl that I spent a monday valentine's day relationship with... It didn't end so well... I'm not going to name name's or go into details... But it just didn't... But anyway... as I digress... Yea I want to spend time with you and what not... I still remember your voice on tinychat, that time I was there with Andrew... I remember your voice... It was "efficatious"

Free love baby. You and me. we gonna make this world our own. Idk how or what not, etc... But anyway... Yea, you my girl. I will take you to church in the country with me, and we can praise the lord until we just cain't no more, girl. :) hallelujah. We gonna be free free free as the wind, honey. free love... Free love 2022 :)

Are you adopted?? I want to know lol

anyway... SUBMIT
    Post #4 for Slaynk and candyrein in... the mongolvoid... Lol

I'm just sitting here in my bedroom, chilling... Thinking about you, baby. I wish we could just video chat. But I'm ok with this....

Hallelujah. I love you, baby girl. You are "agreeable" :]

blehhh, writer block... :) just kidding, I'm just trying to think up... THE NEXT BIG THING :) heck yeah, you are agreeable. I wanna take you to... HEAVEN!!! lol yea. we gonna chill in heaven together... I want to play runescape with you tho tbqf. Runescape is a good game, although, I'm getting taken away with the inertia of my writing... I don't put this thread on the front page, because my goal is to eventually have a conversation going in here :/
    I just psyched myself out. I wrote post #4 on accident when that was the fifth post... anyway... digress. Hallelujah

So what do you do all day? just take care of simps? I'm a simp too but I'm not an actual "stereotypical" simp, gnawwudeym sayn?I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 17, my senior year of high school. I also chipped one of my canines one day in the hospital when they gave me medicine causing my teeth to grind. Also I tithed a piece of my front right incisor off too, *ouch*
    I don't know what to do at this point except keep writing. I guess I will just write to myself... If you don't read these, someone will... :\

I mean you just have to step in. I refresh every now and then. Hoping you'll reply. I saw you write, "I am not one of your fans" so I don't know what that's about.

I'm be quite frank... I never really read your thread for a good while (honesty is the best policy) in your thread... I'm not a big creeper like that, gnawwudeymsayn. Anyway... I would poke in here or there, just to analyze... But anyway.. I seen like golum and grylz in there, and I was like, lol, this is simp city HA

Digress

but anyway... Like my girl that I hang out with... Like I said, she's a liability. I'm scared for my health safety and freedom being around her
    She's a total gremlin. So I can't have that shit poppin' off in my house... I want a girl who gon' ride wit me shit like that. Tf you gon do aneh way being have to work all the time? How you gon' spend time with a man, know what I'm talking about? Not saying there's anything wrong with working, Heck I would If i had a good job, I have had a good job before... lol anyway. like I said. I want to get cash, I ain't trying to lose my check though... I probably get a job if I go back to college. My case worker said Something about me going back to school, I was like "yea" I want to do that... Etc. etc. so yea.. I'm hoping it works out. It may/might. I actually did well in school when I went in 2011. I didn't do too good at all in 2012. I flunked out and stuff... twice. But I was a dedicated student. I went to class. So yea... you know. I did what I had to do. I went to school a couple times, actually.
    Phew... getting tired. Sheesh. all this typing lol

I wrote a letter (2) today to my dude in the joint... as I have declared once already... anyway... How come you ain't come into the thread yet, girl? you trying to psyche me out? you got to forgive babe... I told you... I was in a bad place. I said things just to look cool in front of the others and that wasn't cool, knowwudeymsayn, babe? Gosh I'm getting tired :( it's 12:51 here. It's only 11:51 there... Geesh my friggin lips are so chapped... :(

I'm just sitting here in my bedroom on my desktop writing this to you in hopes that you'll read it...
    :/ I'm about to go to bed babe, fr. I need to get some rest. It late... you haven't replied to my messages posts or thread. so I don't know if I'll keep writing this shit. I'm tired. I hope it doesn't have something to do with the hour between us, babe. I can't sleep. I don't want to lay down and just dog all night looking at the wall. It's also cold in here. :\ idk what I'm do.

It'd be nice to facetime you.

fuck it i'm going to bed
    Just woke up :]

messaged you Canš¯‘’. Hope you reply... :] I'm just chilling... :/
    yj
    I'm having a nervous breakdown, got me insane

plauh

anyway... I'm keep writing in this thread, cause I can do whatever the fuck I want. I'll smoke weed I'll smoke crack, I'll do whatever the fuck I wont. You can't stop me. Cause I'm not disturbing shit. So take that and put it in your pipe and smoke it. I'm not hurting nobody or nothing. You need to respect me... Because I said so. You're a turd. I just want to do simple shit, I don't want to hurt no one, I should be able to do as I please. I'm a good guy. I want to go to fort lauderdale and blow chems in an agreeable hotel room for a few days... Something simple like that

Just cause I can. I'm sick of dogging. I want to live my life agreeably. Tired of gettin' caught up in monkey dick pac shit.

I'm a real ass nigga, to be honest, I don't start none, I'm a real ass motha phuka, gneega
    This my shit right here, Mongolvoid mine

Been here before and won't be a victim

Communication breakdown

communication breakdown, it's always the same, I'm having a nervous breakdown, you got me insane

Communication breakdown

Hey girl, stop what you're doin'
    Hey girl, you'll drive me to ruin

Communication breakdown
    communication breakdown
    communication breakdown

Hey girl, stop what you're doin'
    hey girl, You'll drive me to ruin'

I'm having a nervous breakdown, you'll drive me insane

I want to hold you in my heart, yeah

Communication breakdown, it's always the same

I'm having a nervous breakdown, you got me insane!!!!!

communication breakdown

communication breakdown

communication breakdown
    hhhhhhey girl stop what you're doing

heeeeeeey girl, you'll drive me to ruin

d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d