User Controls

Fona 1-31-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    It is actually still yesterday but I'm getting a heads start.
    Adjective of the day: wrathful.

As in I'm so fucking pissed I'll probably be pretty wrathful toward my bosses at work and get fired in which case they can fuck their dicks.

Honestly sick of all this hate overflowing from me but going to bed having the last news story I read be about 2 gay penguins becoming dads has me irritated with this dumbass society I am surrounded by.

My goal for tomorrow and my only goal is to keep quiet, ignore everything and let it be.

In other words, do the complete opposite of what every oxygenated blood cell in my body is on stand by for.

With any luck I will catch a break soon and even if I have to take 1 step back to take 2 steps forward it will be for the best as staying put literally won't get me anywhere as the crap job I work now comes with no protection or chances for a better life what so ever.

Currently too damn mad to think much about anything but I have to put it on ice and cool down for I have a loving woman and kid who both deserve me at my best.
    I feel as though this weekend was alright but my attitude and aggression probably kept it from being better than it was as I just didn't feel very fun.
    Relaxing was enjoyable except for the part where I just wanted to sleep a bunch and pretend I wasn't in this crap situation starting all over again.

God might have been fed up waiting on my next move and forced my hand for all I know.

The hardest part of this is not knowing what tomorrow will bring or where I will end up working or if I can even pay my damn bills this month.

It's time to get back to the basics and take it one day at a time.

Going to try and get some sleep now and hopefully start on a good foot tomorrow.
    Anxiety keeps building but I hope to use it as fuel to make shit happen and not to stay hiding in my bed waiting on the scary sun to set.

Love you guys.
    -Fona
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    sell that fuckin car
    Good morning everyone.
    Woke up today very tired as I didn't fall asleep until really early in the morning.
    I'm out of bed and all dressed for work though.
    Going to go in there and keep it real. Telling them I'm out and have shit to attend to so as long as I'm working there in the meantime if anything comes up or if my phone rings, I will be taking it.
    Will be meeting with my manager first thing to ensure I am being paid my PTO and will arrange to have tomorrow off work so I can go to an interview.
    Also hopefully they will change my hours from the vomit inducing 9-5 to the less horrible but I'll probably be late 7-3.
    My patience is completely diminished and from here on out I'm more interested in protecting my mental health than putting up with their shit so if they act like cunts I'll quickly walk out and make due.
    The Lancer has been inside the shop for the last couple days I've drove. I am hoping to get a call very soon to come pick it up and the second I do I will be selling it in hopes of at least breaking even at this point.
    Over the weekend I thought of a couple more places I would like to apply to work at. After my interview tomorrow I hope to apply for more jobs.
    I'm not giving up.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm sore and tired but feel better than I usually do. Have alot of things I need to do, I hate waiting for CRA to send me a number so I can invoice. Have to go to the hospital for my son and tell this guy I fucked his woman. Gonna plow out a neighbor too.

Thanks for giving me a place to put to do lists, I'll refer back to this thread throughout the day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm sore and tired but feel better than I usually do. Have alot of things I need to do, I hate waiting for CRA to send me a number so I can invoice. Have to go to the hospital for my son and tell this guy I fucked his woman. Gonna plow out a neighbor too.

Thanks for giving me a place to put to do lists, I'll refer back to this thread throughout the day

I make Fona-threads to keep track of myself.
    Fucking Mondays...sons o' bitches.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Same shit different day.
    Completely ignoring the general manager.
    They did not use my sick days for my absences last week as they are pig fuckers who assumed i was going to give them my PTO hour to keep.
    Ive got 4 days of PTO right now and scheduled 1 for tomorrow and will probably take half a day next week.
    Im sure more will come up and ill use the rest before long.
    Wish it was for a vacation.
    It's pretty fucked up how things are but I'll be gone soon.
    Hope you all are having a great day.
    Got off work.
    Immediately received a call when I got home for a $15 an hour job but it comes with a $250 weekly attendance bonus which makes it $21.25 an hour.
    I worked there twice before and know I can do that job with little issue.
    Not sure if I'll actually take it but it is an option and sounds like easy money to me.
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    How do you feel secure with such relatively-extreme- ratioed variable pay terms like that? Do you just bank that you're never going to miss a day of work? Jesus

😟
Jump to Top