User Controls

Why do people think Islam is bad?

Bradley Black Hole
    Literally the religion of peace, having spread Muhammed's word accross the globe, how can people disagree about whether or not Islam is good?

No one judges an entire people based on a few bad apples.

I have known 3 white muslims and while peculiar people, they are very devout.

Often I find myself agreeing with them that I will not eat swine, believe in a hierarchical society and detest thievery, blasphemy and immodesty by my family or in someone else's family that i am witness to.

I'm not a muslim but i recognize a muslim society is superior and would be accepting of drinking tea, sitting on big pillows, slapping my family members for speaking ill of me, and saying God is Good every ten minutes if i didn't have to see dirty immodest losers wallowing away in sin.

Thoughts?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'd be dubious about anyone who believes in supernatural beings.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    When I tell white people I'm Muslim they are like "oh ya? How'd that happen?" Which is kinda fucked up. If they know I've spent a bit of time in the penzo they usually don't ask why and probably just imagine it's some kinda prism thing
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo When I tell white people I'm Muslim they are like "oh ya? How'd that happen?" Which is kinda fucked up. If they know I've spent a bit of time in the penzo they usually don't ask why and probably just imagine it's some kinda prism thing

It's because Oz was your favorite show back in the day, isn't it?
    Originally posted by Sudo When I tell white people I'm Muslim they are like "oh ya? How'd that happen?" Which is kinda fucked up.

Why is that fucked up?
    Originally posted by mmQ It's because Oz was your favorite show back in the day, isn't it?

I used to listen to Brand Nubian and their front man was on Oz because he impressed the director by telling him that as a 5%er he thought all white people should die so he wrote him onto the show. I don't remember any other Muslim characters, there was a guy named "arabeesi" or something who reminded me of someone I knew in prison but I don't remember his religion.

Wu Tang actually got me interested in 5%ers but I kinda knew about Islam for a long time because of refugees in My neighborhood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo I used to listen to Brand Nubian and their front man was on Oz because he impressed the director by telling him that as a 5%er he thought all white people should die so he wrote him onto the show. I don't remember any other Muslim characters, there was a guy named "arabeesi" or something who reminded me of someone I knew in prison but I don't remember his religion.

Wu Tang actually got me interested in 5%ers but I kinda knew about Islam for a long time because of refugees in My neighborhood

I don't know I barely remember the show I just remember the Muslim SECT and their leader guy... Kareem Saïd.

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    It truly is a religion of peace, misinterpreted by evil to achieve their own ends, which has happened with the Bible many times over.

Irony is Christians have slaughtered millions in the name of their religion, with most victims being their own. How fucked up is that?

People talk about ISIS' media campaign of abject HD horror executions as being savage. Christians perfected the art of torture bordering on proto-sadomasochism during the Inquisition.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't know I barely remember the show I just remember the Muslim SECT and their leader guy… Kareem Saïd.

GIMME SOME TITS
    there is some stuff in the Quran that can be construed as hostile and dismissive towards people deemed to be enemies of Islam. I believe the Prophet (PBUH) was rightly guided and acting as a conduit for Allah who revealed the Quran at a time when the odds were against him in the face of the enemies of Islam. Despite being a prophet he was also a man, a great one but still human.

The word has been essentially unchanged as well, it's pretty easy to forget the context.
    Bradley Black Hole

pianist claudio from chile crossword
    That's quite the pianist you have there. (Cross)word
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't know I barely remember the show I just remember the Muslim SECT and their leader guy… Kareem Saïd.

How tf did he got a whole THANG in prism? If you get one you have at least 40 mins before DA FOOTBALL TEAM arrives with faces masked, all marching in sync with numbers on their back. They actually come in faces masked like a firing squad so if someone dies the inmates don't know who killed him. One of them is supposed to be filming but for some reason their camera never works, lol. I saw them carry a guy who was cuffed behind his back, down the stairs (each step must have hurt from the jostling aroind) who's feet never touched the ground then slammed his face on the ground at the bottom and when they took him away he was bloody.

Round dese parts the expression people say to guards when they defy a direct order is "suit up" which means go get the football team organized. I think only one of them is supposed to have a gun so there isn't an off chance of being overpowered but when you go to a hospital the guards all have guns, which makes no sense really. One time at a summer camp I was in they allegedly got word there was a zip gun (1 shot shit piece) in the institution and some stabbings and robberies had occurred lately so we were locked down for about a month being fed by the team who would make you lie on your stomach ekth your feet crossed and hands interlocked behind your head on your bed before throwing your meal in the sink and slam thr door. You'd have to get up right away because it would usually break the Styrofoam from the force of chuckijg jt there. Always yelling too ffs and wouldn't even let up first thing in the morning like who gives a fuck. When some of the restrictions let up and normal guards came I managed to distract one and finessed myself an extra banana which made me feel good.

HARD TYMES MAKE STRONG MEN TO CUCKOLD YOUR WIFE FOR YOU
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    All the guards were more corrupt than the inmates so, I guess that's probably how. I don't remember anyone having a THANG tucked in their P Wallet.
    Originally posted by mmQ All the guards were more corrupt than the inmates so, I guess that's probably how. I don't remember anyone having a THANG tucked in their P Wallet.

A coveted item round here is what's known as "the Golden gun" which is a shank made of copper that can be transported between prisms. People make some gnarly porcelain ones too, or hard sharpened plastic. I just froze and sharpened my poo like a normal person
    smokemon Houston
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd be dubious about anyone who believes in supernatural beings.

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science.mp3
    Originally posted by Sudo there is some stuff in the Quran that can be construed as hostile and dismissive towards people deemed to be enemies of Islam. I believe the Prophet (PBUH) was rightly guided and acting as a conduit for Allah who revealed the Quran at a time when the odds were against him in the face of the enemies of Islam. Despite being a prophet he was also a man, a great one but still human.

The word has been essentially unchanged as well, it's pretty easy to forget the context.

how old was his wife ?
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley
    pianist claudio from chile crossword

Muffin top
    Xlite African Astronaut
    They know how to handle their females, i'll give em that.
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Get a job ol' suck ass fuck ass duck ass nigga

You be on omegle talkin to isis talking about "oh bro I understand"
Jump to Top