User Controls

odin pro: best handheld of all time?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Paedophile
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol it's pretty much just a mid-high range android phone in a switch shell
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    srill seems to be better than my thiusand dollar m1 mac pro for emulation.
    the software for emulation sucks on mac and is controlled by openemu which sucks with support of newer emulators like even dolphin.
    there is no ps2 emus on mac for instance that work for me and even if i took thr time to grt it to work it wouldnt be via openemu and it is like not uodated from 10 yrs ago,
    openemu on mac doesnt even support the widescreen hack guys and those guys are assholes totslly against implementing it on principle.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    My galaxy z3 fold has better hardware than that
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse My galaxy z3 fold has better hardware than that

You bought a folding phone? Has it broken yet?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump You bought a folding phone? Has it broken yet?

Fuck no. I love this phone
    Originally posted by Wariat srill seems to be better than my thiusand dollar m1 mac pro for emulation.

that's what you get for buying apple
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Paedophile

this is a tropical thread.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse My galaxy z3 fold has better hardware than that

folding phones are for people with genitals that are also foldable.

like labia.
    holy fuck imagine having the xbox 360 in ur pocket and its entire librwryon top of other systems:
    just get a phone and a decent controller, ie. https://www.gamesir.hk/products/gamesir-x2
    why get a steam deck just get a phone?
    because there's no way to reliably run windows/steam games on android devices, native, emulated or otherwise
    not that a steam deck is a great idea anyway given the limited power and hence limited catalogue of games thgat'll run cleanly, but it at least makes sense considering it's a different platform
    you cant run dreamcast, ps2, xbo360, wiiu, wii or switch reliably on android phone either and their battery life sucks and those peripherals suck enclosing them acting as some sort of controller replacement.
    Originally posted by aldra because there's no way to reliably run windows/steam games on android devices, native, emulated or otherwise

who wants to play window games on a small screen and trying to replicate a mouse and keyboard combo on a flat touch pad? might as well use my m1 mac for that to run total war. lol what a joke.
Jump to Top