User Controls

My mate got his car towed

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Same guy that tried to put my windows through over a petty argument. He scored under on the breathalyzer but it's roughly 6 points for no license. I felt sad when he told me as it would have been nice for him to total his car/ break some bones. Hopefully he'll get banned and lose his license the stupid fucking cunt, that would be so sweet. He was with some dumb bitch I don't like who smashed her face on the dashboard and broke her nose, I thought that was hilarious.

Unfortunately I don't believe in karma cause if there was such a thing he would have gone through the windscreen.

Oh well.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fuck that guy. Hope he gets cancer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Petty
    Why would you bother hanging out with someone you hate so much?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Now I know why Fubi stopped hanging out with you
    Originally posted by Sudo Now I know why Fubi stopped hanging out with you

What are you talking about you stupid nigger, Fubi moved down South and we still met up when he visited.

Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Why would you bother hanging out with someone you hate so much?

I don't hang out with him, we still talk over whatsapp. I just won't meet up or hang out with him, for obvious reasons.
Jump to Top