User Controls

Threads and posts not showing up in google.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Or any other search engine for that matter. Just me or ......
    Maybe its no longer indexed.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Google "site:niggasin.space"
    I'm not kidding you. It's actually the opposite for me now. Shit didn't use to show up but now it does.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ajax Google "site:niggasin.space"

but then that means somebody would have to know about this site already in order to do that, isnt it ...

what about those who didnt know ?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR I'm not kidding you. It's actually the opposite for me now. Shit didn't use to show up but now it does.

let say if I make a post about "the joy and method of cock slurping" .....

if you google that or anything close to it .. does it show up ?
    Make the thread, I google that on the daily. We'll see.
    Fuck google.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Fuck google.

No, fuck lanny becos she thinks we're her inbred, leper, autistic bastard that need to be kept hidden from the public.

What the fuck point is having a site that's hidden from searches ? gdm
    Exactly. Zoklet was infamous for ripping valuable info from hidden sites and posting it publically to be indexed by google.

We need to continue this tradition dammit
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    It's netsplit. I'm not on the real internet. I'm on a mirrored network and everyone here is an imagination
    Originally posted by benny vader No, fuck lanny becos she thinks we're her inbred, leper, autistic bastard that need to be kept hidden from the public.

What the fuck point is having a site that's hidden from searches ? gdm

Lanny is a dude
    lanny is a rude.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    So there's obviously some delay between you making a post and google indexing it, potentially days or weeks. But I don't block them from doing it in any way. Our page rank is pretty low, being a low traffic high-shit-post site, but like if you search "the retarded thread" NiS consistently shows up in the first page because there's not a lot of competition for that query.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lanny is a dude

Ya I kno but Lanny sounds so feminine I couldnt bring myself to call it a he. Lanny's a female name, and if a man goes by that name, then he has to be β, so β he has to be to the point that its almost borderline γ.

If I have an IRL man friend that goes by the name lanny, i'd sneak behind her, wrap my hands around her and kiss her, and thats not gay either.

its what men do when they have man friend with lanny for a name.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny So there's obviously some delay between you making a post and google indexing it, potentially days or weeks. But I don't block them from doing it in any way. Our page rank is pretty low, being a low traffic high-shit-post site, but like if you search "the retarded thread" NiS consistently shows up in the first page because there's not a lot of competition for that query.

IDK, you seems to have said :

Originally posted by Lanny SEO is moral cancer, absolute anathema to authenticity. The goal is not to attract new blood at all costs or run a high traffic board or even share information. It's about pursuing the logical conclusion of an idea, an older idea in an older community than I myself am, wherever it may lead.

so I naturally thought you had it turned off.

Case in point : try searching for the phrase "SEO is moral cancer" on google or something. Nothing would show up. ( I used ask.co becos google kept asking to fill up capthca and yahoo wopuld just give me error 999 or something)

Whatever post you post used to show up on search engines in the past in &t and &z days. Or maybe I dont know how internet works anymore.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, you would think that would come up. Other threads do. It was made this month although I would think google's crawl cycle is shorter than that but IDK, I don't really have any insight into what search engines try to index.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    we're all on some weird list.

I used to have something called a T3R

now I'm on a "fuck with his head" list.

and I'm tired all of the time. Nicole told me I was fucked with.. warned me to get tested for HepC (or B)
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    was there really any need to bund this thread buddy?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock we're all on some weird list.

I used to have something called a T3R

now I'm on a "fuck with his head" list.

and I'm tired all of the time. Nicole told me I was fucked with.. warned me to get tested for HepC (or B)

Also Lyme disease. You been in any tall grass lately? (And I don’t just mean Nicole’s bush)
Jump to Top