User Controls

I've masturbated 8 times today.

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    My dick has near damn well fell off I've beaten it that hard.
    Bradley Black Hole
    What are you watching
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Did you coom 8 times?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    coom n tomb
    SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    I had sex today.
    Started off as snuggling under the comforter. Then touched her up
    sucked her sweet titties, made her cum by fingering her then slammed her pussy for a bit till she said it started hurting a little and needed a break, so she sucked my cock for a little bit until she was ready to be fucked again. Fucked her "lazy doggy" style while pulling her hair and slapping and playing with her left ass and tit till I unloaded my cum deep in her pussy. I kept thinking about impregnating her. I wanted her to feel my hot cum deep in my pussy and hold it. Luckily I brought a towel before we started. We snuggled for a little while with her pussy full of my cum.
    Bradley Black Hole
    No u didn't
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ya don't do that bro
    Originally posted by Bradley No u didn't

Are you looking forward to Tyrone's massive black dick filling up your arse?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Are you looking forward to Tyrone's massive black dick filling up your arse?

Duh man he's ghey
    I'm never going to eat Lana del rays pussy then break her pelvis but I can emotionally manipulate a girl using psychic driving by playing "national anthem" over and over again then if it doesn't work out I'll play "born to die" as I stab her
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm never going to eat Lana del rays pussy then break her pelvis but I can emotionally manipulate a girl using psychic driving by playing "national anthem" over and over again then if it doesn't work out I'll play "born to die" as I stab her

Damn I had a huge crush on her about 10 years ago when that born to die album came out or w.e it was called. I loved the whole 60's vibes she style herself on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Damn I had a huge crush on her about 10 years ago when that born to die album came out or w.e it was called. I loved the whole 60's vibes she style herself on.

Hands off she's fucking mine. Was so pissed when I found out she was getting married to a cop.
    Originally posted by Sudo Hands off she's fucking mine. Was so pissed when I found out she was getting married to a cop.

She looks like Sharon Tate who got slaughtered by The Manson Family.
    I want to cum in Lana Del Ray's ass
    5 of those times was to candyrein
    6 of those times was to the thought of his ex girlfriend getting fucked by a new nigga with a way bigger cock and taking creampie cumshots to her cervix.
Jump to Top