User Controls

Nuke button needs more citation.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    http://niggasin.space/auto-anonymize

You can use this form to "anonymize" you account. This means a few things:

Your posts, threads, and thanks will be transfered to a different user [who?] .

They will appear as if someone else submitted them [what will happen to those someones post count / ownership in investigation (if any) .

Your account will have no records associated with it.

Your account will be banned. [as opposed to deleted ? ]

You will not be able to log in again. This also means you will not be able to edit your posts any more.

It does nothing to deal with other posters identifying you and your posts. You should assume a determined adversary will be able to divine your authorship of a post based on reactions and other posts.

This process is not reversable [spell?]

Be super mega sure this is what you want to do before clicking submit, I will not be undoing this if you change your mind later. Also bear in mind that while this action will not be reversed, it doesn't mean it can't be. - this i get, you're god and wants to play one.
    Never bluff a monkey.
    Whats the purpose of it?
    I'm gonna do it!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Clutch Whats the purpose of it?

bunch of people on zoklet had their family/work find their account and associated posts about drugs and cousinfucking
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't think anyone would be surprised.
Jump to Top