User Controls

Why Fgts Shouldn't Go Cave Dwelling

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I don't know what that means either (maybe exploring a "man's cave"

but off to the batmobile, Robin. We got a caper to find

the Bat saliva and it's poop is a reservior for a huge catalog of known and unknown virus' and should be destroyed. eleminated from Earth. I mean what exactly do the little fuckers do for us? Oh they eat pesty insects. WOW.

That's what electronic blue colored bug zappers do. just replace bats with zappers.

and what exactly are they related to. mice or dogs? aparently there seems to be 2 types of "Bats" one is a rodent and the other is related to the Canine variety of dogs.

so they're probably not related to one another even though they look exactly like they should.

which one carries the virus Corona? is it the mouse or dog type? should we kill all rodents (including soff wittle bunnies?) or even doge if its the dog variety.

I don't need to source that, You find it. You lazy cunts. this site is getting boring.

picture relates. exterminate all bats at once.

BTW they found a new corona in this bat in the photo. it's just a matter of time before it goes full Zoonotic on us and the mutation is resistant of any of the known jabs
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    bats look like flying puppies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by STER0S bats look like flying puppies

Yes, carrying rabies.
    because they will have sex in the cave?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Your ignorance reminds me of Mao when he declared a Chinese sparrow bird an enemy of the state, killed all of them off, then starved due to high rates of bug infestation.

Massive starvation because one man's poor understanding of ecosystems.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley Your ignorance reminds me of Mao when he declared a Chinese sparrow bird an enemy of the state, killed all of them off, then starved due to high rates of bug infestation.

Massive starvation because one man's poor understanding of ecosystems.

You just quoted a historical moment without emphasizing on what it is you're protesting against and comparing this event as an equal.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood because they will have sex in the cave?

SHUT YOUR FILTHY FUCKING TEXTING MOUTH
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    The way centipedes hang off the ridge of caves and grab them knocks me sick.

Infact, watching any insect eat mammals is somewhat disturbing. I saw a video of a Praying Mantis eating a Humming bird's brain. They seem to eat their prey in ways which ensure they suffer more.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood because they will have sex in the cave?

Johnny Sexcave
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Yes, carrying rabies.

Can you SEE the rabies though? No, so that's not necessary to even mention when discussing bats looking like flying puppies.

Imagine a gorgeous girl walks by and you're like wow she's gorgeous and I'm like yeah but have you seen her innards? Not so gorgeous anymore now huh? Full of shit and piss and blood and bones and weird ass blobs and germs and all sorts of gunk!

And you'd be like yeah but she's still cute like a flying puppy.

So there.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    lol smh
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm lol smh

Lol eat cake fat bitch
    Originally posted by RIPtotse [vid

Well that was disturbing as fuck. thanks asshole for giving me thoughts to sleep on.
Jump to Top