User Controls

Why does alcohol make people so mean?

Bradley Black Hole
    Everyone I know that are massive drunks are mean as fuck and quick to violence. Why is this?

I've never understood it. Other depressants don't do dat.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Because it was under the surface all along. Alcohol makes things that you secretly want to do much more agreeable (I.e. sex, junk food and coke) so trust that they were angry people all along and just used alcohol as an excuse to unleash it.

"Sorry I beat you with a fire poker, I was drunk. You know I'm not like that hehehe"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I feel judged rn
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't feel angry or violent Rn but 6 tallboys in I wanna do bad shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This must be why I get really happy then really sad but rarely ever mad. Alcohol just exacerbates my bi-polarity all into one neat little power session.

I'll beat the living fuck out any bitch with a fire poker though deadass fr no cap sober or faded don't matter to me nigga
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I wish I was a happy drunk, at least then I could advocate alcoholism.
    One time as a yungsta I threw a beer bottle at a passerby from a wooded area off the sidewalk and he was all glasses and bookbaggy in the middle of the day, outraged that he should have glass shatter in front of him like a nancy boi. So he stormed up into the area we were in and got beaten pretty badly but in our defense he was like twice our age and bigger than us and kinda charged uphill at us which was really stupid. We kinda got frenzied and stomped his face and expected to get arrested but not everyone had a cell phone in those days so we just dipped and drank at another outdoor spot.

Another time I hit someone in the face with a lamp because he wanted me to leave his apartment. Lots of other stuff too. Honestly, my dad was an alcoholic so when I was a Yung alci I kinda hated myself for it and thought I was weak and shitty like how I perceived him to be at the time. I guess my reasons are a little different but a lot of people do, usually people who get drunk quickly and easily
    why are you such a nigger loving faggot piece of shit ngiger from the mid west of the USA with no job skills that is a homosexual NIGGER LOVER explain that one?
    I would punch you in the face, nigger
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I've found that I've become much mellower drunk in my old age than in my youth although I was never really a mean drunk. I also find myself drinking much less and less frequently.

Having said that, I've lost two friends too early to alcoholism.
    I have a friend who was raised in a decent family but everytime he drinks he fucks with people to the point of making them have a breakdown. I've seen him make someone bigger than him scream about having heart palpitations from fucking with him. He's a terrible fighter too, he doesn't do it with me because I'm older, more respected and pretty fucked up in the head even while sober. We went to a bar one time, him, myself and a girl and he went up to a group of 5 or 6 bigger guys and told one of them that his shirt was stupid and another that the yeezys he had on his feet were fake and threatened to strip the shoes off his feet. He bad actually been charming the bartender before that so when the group of guys started freaking out she kicked them out and of course he followed so of course I had to follow too even tho I still had a no alcohol condition (as did he) then he started talking shit in the parking lot as he was walking over then I guess the "leader" of that group of men started freaking out and telling him not to come any closer. He knew I had my star trek phaser on me so he kinda kept in step with me since we were outnumbered. This was in the summer. He's like manipulatively evil and violent while drunk and when he's not he's kinda quiet, sweet and focused. This thread made me messagevhim to see what he's doing
    Tequila makes her clothes fall of, n shit
    I love you

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood why are you such a nigger loving faggot piece of shit ngiger from the mid west of the USA with no job skills that is a homosexual NIGGER LOVER explain that one?

Idk I kinda like the novelty of interracial copulation and how they're not like me visually, culturally, or racially.

And I don't really love niggers I just like rap music a lot
    Kafka sweaty
    My dad was like that, very generous, decent and friendly when he was sober, but he secretly hated everyone and would talk to himself in the mirror while drunk and shaving, very violent. I have a three and a half hour voice note of him talking to himself. He really was decent sober though, in England there was a gang of youths started on some Japanese, so he got involved beat some of them up, some lil girl tried to spray his hand with acid and he said he’d beat her up too. The Japanese man gave my dad his belt as thanks and he got all our names engraved on it saying he loves us.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kafka My dad was like that, very generous, decent and friendly when he was sober, but he secretly hated everyone and would talk to himself in the mirror while drunk and shaving, very violent. I have a three and a half hour voice note of him talking to himself. He really was decent sober though, in England there was a gang of youths started on some Japanese, so he got involved beat some of them up, some lil girl tried to spray his hand with acid and he said he’d beat her up too. The Japanese man gave my dad his belt as thanks and he got all our names engraved on it saying he loves us.

I don't mean to be insensitive but this begs the question...

Did he get drunk and beat you guys with the name-belt?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't mean to be insensitive but this begs the question…

Did he get drunk and beat you guys with the name-belt?

No, and he didn’t hit me, only my sister I think because she wasn’t his biological child.
    Originally posted by Kafka My dad was like that, very generous, decent and friendly when he was sober, but he secretly hated everyone and would talk to himself in the mirror while drunk and shaving, very violent. I have a three and a half hour voice note of him talking to himself. He really was decent sober though, in England there was a gang of youths started on some Japanese, so he got involved beat some of them up, some lil girl tried to spray his hand with acid and he said he’d beat her up too. The Japanese man gave my dad his belt as thanks and he got all our names engraved on it saying he loves us.

Does your dad still drink? Mine quit a few years ago and now forgets everything and has eye twitches and stutters. He's become very kind but being around him makes me uncomfortable because I worry about having the same physical problems he does.

I forgot to mention that when my dad was an alcoholic he would scam money from people even when he wasn't drinking at the time. I think I posted about it before. I remember police showing up to our place because someone had said he broke into a house and I remember how weird that seemed at the time. When I got older I realized it was probably someone trying to frame him because he scammed them and they had no recourse.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo Does your dad still drink? Mine quit a few years ago and now forgets everything and has eye twitches and stutters. He's become very kind but being around him makes me uncomfortable because I worry about having the same physical problems he does.

I forgot to mention that when my dad was an alcoholic he would scam money from people even when he wasn't drinking at the time. I think I posted about it before. I remember police showing up to our place because someone had said he broke into a house and I remember how weird that seemed at the time. When I got older I realized it was probably someone trying to frame him because he scammed them and they had no recourse.

He died because of it. He was a very strong person, I think he’d been in the hospital two weeks but I only saw his last five days, they weren’t giving him any fluids, no food or water. The nurse said she’d rarely seen that in her career. He was screaming for five days in and out of consciousness because they couldn’t give him morphine, couldn’t give him anything as his liver couldn’t handle it and they weren’t allowed to kill him. The pain would come in waves. I tried hypnotising him for pain relief which helped a little but you have to be conscious to listen to it. I remember I was playing suspicious minds by Elvis and he was smiling at me and then he just broke into screaming.

That’s shitty he scammed people. What do you mean physical problems? Do you drink?
    Originally posted by Kafka He died because of it. He was a very strong person, I think he’d been in the hospital two weeks but I only saw his last five days, they weren’t giving him any fluids, no food or water. The nurse said she’d rarely seen that in her career. He was screaming for five days in and out of consciousness because they couldn’t give him morphine, couldn’t give him anything as his liver couldn’t handle it and they weren’t allowed to kill him. The pain would come in waves. I tried hypnotising him for pain relief which helped a little but you have to be conscious to listen to it. I remember I was playing suspicious minds by Elvis and he was smiling at me and then he just broke into screaming.

That’s shitty he scammed people. What do you mean physical problems? Do you drink?

I'm sorry that sounds like a brutal way to go. It sounds like your visit helped him alot though.

I guess his physical problems aren't too bad considering. His parents both lived to be close to 90 and were tough folk who drank and smoked for 80 of those years so he has good genes for it. He just has facial tics, a stutter, bad memory loss and literal gout (which has gotten better). His liver seems to have held up somehow.

I might drink once every 2 months, if that. Last time was on Christmas, got very drunk and drove around at a high speed listening to pop smoke with the friend I mentioned earlier who fucks with people. When I wake up the next day I feel shitty but want to keep drinking but thankfully I can arrest that now. 3 times in my life I have been physically addicted to alcohol and I don't wanna go back to that. I am prescribed gabbapentin which helps kill any cravings for liquor
Jump to Top