User Controls

I got fired from my job at work

My job literally sucks cock for a living. Indian cock, she tried to fire me buy couldn't finish a sentance without swallowing jameeds CUM in her mouth literallty a mouth full of cum shes a cum whore telling me what to do I CALLED HER OUT I SAID WIPE YOUE CHIN BEFORE TELLING ME ANYTHING AND NOW THE COPS ARE HERE CHARING ME WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT AT WORK???? LITERLLY AFRICA
    hell yeahfuck the elites tryna use me to hock their shoddy merchandize im just tryna watch curling n eqch gravy fries
    ifespect u so much right now dog shoukda presented ur cock n leg someboy polish u off
    Posting in a fona thread
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    White man being fired by a nigger.

Smh
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Tell her IMA MONSTA
    what the fuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    Get a job
    I already have an interview lined up for monday
    Bradley Black Hole
    Better than fona

And me
    I showed up to work drunk as fuck and they took me into HR saying you cant work drunk and you missed all this time etc we need to fire you so I pulled my cock out and said why dont you shut up and spit on my dick, slut I gotta punch in in 30 minutes but instead she cried and called security

I swear everyone in this country is a nigger
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I showed up to work drunk as fuck and they took me into HR saying you cant work drunk and you missed all this time etc we need to fire you so I pulled my cock out and said why dont you shut up and spit on my dick, slut I gotta punch in in 30 minutes but instead she cried and called security

I swear everyone in this country is a nigger

What really happened.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i puked all over the place and broke something i think
    You and fona should get together get a van and start a 2 man moving crew - no job too small, no fee too big.
    im gonna scam children for a living i think, going outside is hard when you are constantly intoxicated or hung over

Back in "the day" I used to sell virtual items on Ebay before ebay banned it...Everquest 1 items. I made thousands at the time.

I remember selling a weapon "wurmslayer" for $80 a pop and it was a pretty easy to get quest item (if you had the level and connections). I sold a few of those every week, I was the only player on the server making armor of ro too so I sold those out the wazzo for a while as well...obviously in game money too, 1000pp would go for ummm $250 or so if I remember correctly.

When I quit playing I sold my character for $1200.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think it's crazy that people spend IRL money on imaginary items in a game server.

I barely find paying to play a game like membership monthly to be fair
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    its slow. no work lately. it's winter. shit slowed down. christmas and people are paying off presents and shit is my guess. it's typical this time of year.

covid needs to fucking END. and I am going to hop on a plane to NYC, then train to Washington DC for a day and stay overnight in a hotel and then I'm going to take a train to Boston for a few days. then back to NYC and get 3 nights more at a very mid-level expensive (like 400 a night) kind of pad. and just take photos and shit.

then fly to vegas and hit it for 2 nights and then fly back to Oakland.

I really don't hate it here I am just going stir-crazy not getting the fuck out of Cali for a while.

change of scenery.
    nah I think covid is great and keeps people humble. You don't need to travel and visit other countries or move and go out every day. Maybe this is karma from God telling us to stay home, care for our family and help our community.

All people care about is their yearly vacation and "getting the hell of out dodge" because they can't stand to be where they are. Maybe if you improved where you are you wouldn't feel the need to constantly leave.

Stop using covid as an excuse that you "can't live a normal life" because that's bullshit. Just because Europeans get a month of paid vacation every year they seem to think that means they should visit a bunch of different places and travel the world.

Maybe that kind of mentality is actually what kills the planet and spreads deadly viruses and this is just reaping what we sow. Stay home and stay safe should have been a motto before covid. Fix your damn potholes!
Jump to Top