User Controls

Yesterday I smoke Syncans after a month of abstinence

It felt like screaming in a billion different voices locked in an ever-changing, shapeshifting, transparent mofoctagon. The echos hitting me in irregular patterns, catching me out of rhythm every time I try to form a thought. I lose the last bit of humanity as even the primal function of actually opening my mouth and screaming in panic fails me. Then I took a giant breath which made me feel like I didn't breath in 1000 years.

The second hit was pretty smooth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do you know what kind.
    No, it was a blend. They don't even put it in funky bags anymore. Just aluminium bags. No label or anything.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    this sounds amazing

fuck

I will order some geeked up this weekend
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That sounded like shizophrenia at first.

I'm glad I don't have to use that junk, if I need something stronger I have wax readily available. It's such a smooth hit, flavorful, with a considerably cleaner high.
    Nothing will beat the intensity of syncans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice That sounded like shizophrenia at first.

I'm glad I don't have to use that junk, if I need something stronger I have wax readily available. It's such a smooth hit, flavorful, with a considerably cleaner high.

You can't compare them. I don't have to either, I just enjoy a heavy ride sometimes. You don't even smoke sativa strains you scared little sissy bitch. Get out of my sight.
    Syncans unlock the true potential of your cannabanoid receptors.
    I never understood why people smoke the fake shit. It seems dangerous to me and the one time I did it, I felt like shit and hated it. Real weed is so much better to me.
    Because syncans will get you far higher than even the best weed will
    Does that sentence look really awkward to anyone else?

I think it's my use of will twice and even
    It made me want to kill myself because it was so terrible, how do you get pleasure from that. Not to mention the addiction and damage it does to your body over longer periods of time.
    Just because it made you feel like that doesn't mean it makes everyone feel that way. Your experiences =/= everyone's experiences
    It's not supposed to be like weed its the extreme version. Some people enjoy chaos and unpleasantness, Thats like saying "if you want to do an opiate just do morphine man"

BTH is supposed to be dangerous but the 6MAM gets you higher than #4.
    It's my opinion that doing natural, unprocessed drugs is the safest and best option. Anyone know where to get any coca leaves?
    I hate that stoner argument. "But it's natural mannn and grows from the ground, how can something from nature be harmful"

Clearly never heard of any of the thousands of natural deadly poisonous plants
    That wasn't my argument you dumb fuck. Cocaine is made with hydrochloric acid, is cardiotoxic, and melts your nasal cavity. Meth has who the fuck knows what heavy metals and nasty chemicals in it. All manufactured drugs are inherently more dangerous than their natural counter parts and if it wasn't for all the retarded junkies I could have my coca leaves and opium and be just fine.
    Originally posted by Clutch That wasn't my argument you dumb fuck. Cocaine is made with hydrochloric acid, is cardiotoxic, and melts your nasal cavity. Meth has who the fuck knows what heavy metals and nasty chemicals in it. All manufactured drugs are inherently more dangerous than their natural counter parts and if it wasn't for all the retarded junkies I could have my coca leaves and opium and be just fine.

Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Clutch It's my opinion that doing natural, unprocessed drugs is the safest and best option. Anyone know where to get any coca leaves?

http://www.cocanatural.com/en/default.asp

Plants don't save lives or cure disease and illness.
Jump to Top